• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Mobile Madness Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Mobile Madness
wp0qvm9vq6n21.png

March is the month for highlighting the best players in college basketball. In Mobile Madness, we want you to relive the glory days by playing with these NBA players set at their prowess in college!

?
aidtymixq6n21.png

Live Date: March 20, 2019
End of Campaign: April 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

?
0qqwt9vwq6n21.jpg

Campaign Map
The goal is to earn Gold Bracket Tokens that turn into Elite Bracket Tokens that can be exchanged for upgrades to your Regional Hero or Elite Round Players (another option in Sets). 10 Gold Bracket Tokens equal 1 Elite Bracket Token.

There are also Gameplay-style Bracket Tokens that you earn on a specific region map for that gameplay style. They can only be used on that Regional Hero. For instance, if you earn Balanced Bracket Tokens, you can only use them on the Regional Hero for...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
The cards look pretty fire I wonder if you can make multiple ability players. The content didn't load (no surprise) so hopefully soon we can find out. I agree with how they're better with giving you at least a master for free and then getting more costs money. The only complaint is like the allstar promo was crazy expensive to get Durant.

Jehrzy

Rookie 1
Hang on, just so I understand here - it looks like you can't use the regional masters in any other lineup except for their regional specific ones? So if I go after McDermott - I'll only ever be able to use him with my defensive lineup? Can't really see the logic in that. I tried to put the base version in my NBA Lineup, or Showdown-specific lineup, and I wasn't able to, so I guess they really are limited to those specific lineups. Pfffffffff, big thumbs down!

Edit - OK, I'm dumb. I thought that McDermott was a SG, but they put him at SF. It's a shame, since I'm set at SF and could use an upgrade for my bench at SG. I guess I get what I deserve for not looking closely enough at the positions.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there a clear favorite to choose based on all "available" players to date (eg another 101'ish SF seems redundant except when you consider clutch and 3pt boost)? Are most going for Westbrook based on his cards usual play (ie better than his stats)?

dub365

All-Star 1
I went for McDermott 1st. His stats + clutch + boost are too good to pass up. I'll go for Westbrook 2nd. We should be able to grind 2 boosted players for free.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is there any other use of the elite (lineup specific) brackets other than to be used in their respective sets?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Is there any other use of the elite lineup backups.. eg elite shooting brackets.. are they only for the westbrook sets?

Hang on, just so I understand here - it looks like you can't use the regional masters in any other lineup except for their regional specific ones? So if I go after McDermott - I'll only ever be able to use him with my defensive lineup? Can't really see the logic in that. I tried to put the base version in my NBA Lineup, or Showdown-specific lineup, and I wasn't able to, so I guess they really are limited to those specific lineups. Pfffffffff, big thumbs down!

Edit - OK, I'm dumb. I thought that McDermott was a SG, but they put him at SF. It's a shame, since I'm set at SF and could use an upgrade for my bench at SG. I guess I get what I deserve for not looking closely enough at the positions.

You can use them on your main nba lineup as well.

X020179

Pro 1
Is there a clear favorite to choose based on all "available" players to date (eg another 101'ish SF seems redundant except when you consider clutch and 3pt boost)? Are most going for Westbrook based on his cards usual play (ie better than his stats)?

I noticed most people going for Westbrook also. I think people are going for him due to his outstanding stats at rebounding alongside the algorithm his cards have with playing better than his stats

I noticed most people going for Westbrook also. I think people are going for him due to his outstanding stats at rebounding alongside the algorithm his cards have with playing better than his stats
As a Westbrook groupie I wanted him so bad but I pick players based on the ovr needs of my team and not who has the best stats or gameplay or who I like. Currently the lowest ovr player I have is my bench SG so I chose Booker. But man I want that Westbrook, I'll probably wait for a higher ovr Westbrook for my legacy team.

dub365

All-Star 1

As a Westbrook groupie I wanted him so bad but I pick players based on the ovr needs of my team and not who has the best stats or gameplay or who I like. Currently the lowest ovr player I have is my bench SG so I chose Booker. But man I want that Westbrook, I'll probably wait for a higher ovr Westbrook for my legacy team.

2 Heroes are grindable so get em both. This guy did the math

http://www.diavolo.de/2019/03/20/mobile-madness-campaign-calculation/

dub365

All-Star 1
Is there any other use of the elite (lineup specific) brackets other than to be used in their respective sets?

Yes, next round we will get another Gameplay/Hero token to open up another bracket. They reward regular gold tokens as well as Gameplay specific ones. This will happen. As every new round unlocks so we will have access to all rounds of events in all regions by the time the Championship arrives. That's a lot of extra tokens

Altavilla

Pro 1
Going for Westbrook.

Does anyone know how/when we get the 2nd region choice token? (To get the first version of the 2nd master...)
EDIT: Already answered by dub365 in the previous post

cire2245

Rookie 3
So everyone completing the sets for masters and not go money making like exchanging for elites then sell? Though looks like that the elite exchange is limited to 5 times only.

X020179

Pro 1

I don?t play much at all, haven?t participated in a promo since Christmas, so I jumped at the opportunity for this Westbrook. My franchise is only 90 OVR but I have 40 million so if a new and improved Westbrook comes somewhere down the line, I may get him. I really like the card art on this Westbrook and his stats are on another level, not to mention, he has ITP and a boost. Speaking of legacy all I need is a Platinum Paul George and I?m content with my team. Right now it?s:

PG: 101 Russell Westbrook (when I get him)
SG: 99 Hamidou Diallo
SF: DPOY PG13 (bold prediction but if not then MVP candidate)
PF: 91 Nerlens Noel (unless EA finally decides to give Grant his first ever elite which is more than deserved)
C: 96 Steven Adams

Long read. Unintentionally did that lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.