• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Mobile Madness Promo

X020179

Pro 1
There?s a 99 Derrick Rose from 2009.

Stats:

https://imgur.com/gallery/C8PMHJj

They?re mediocre, but I?m sure he plays well.

Edit: 97 Rose has better stats.

Stats:

Eww! Why they gotta do him like that lol
2 Heroes are grindable so get em both. This guy did the math

http://www.diavolo.de/2019/03/20/mobile-madness-campaign-calculation/
Thanks dub, Booker and Westbrook it is then :D

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stats:

Of course they do this shit make a worse card with better overall

X020179

Pro 1

Stats:

Of course they do this **** make a worse card with better overall

Yeah it?s weird especially with Channing Frye having such crazy stats. Hopefully the stats are altered for the better when he gets released but it?s highly unlikely

X020179

Pro 1
I noticed most people going for Westbrook also. I think people are going for him due to his outstanding stats at rebounding alongside the algorithm his cards have with playing better than his stats
As a Westbrook groupie I wanted him so bad but I pick players based on the ovr needs of my team and not who has the best stats or gameplay or who I like. Currently the lowest ovr player I have is my bench SG so I chose Booker. But man I want that Westbrook, I'll probably wait for a higher ovr Westbrook for my legacy team.

2 Heroes are grindable so get em both. This guy did the math

http://www.diavolo.de/2019/03/20/mobile-madness-campaign-calculation/

Yeah but how do we get the other Region Token

Edit: Just read through the info for the promo, disregard this comment

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Stats:

Of course they do this **** make a worse card with better overall

Yeah it?s weird especially with Channing Frye having such crazy stats. Hopefully the stats are altered for the better when he gets released but it?s highly unlikely

Sadly that won't happen because stat changing to make a card better is VERY rare in this game they did do it recently for 99 Ibaka but it was only +1 at most in each stat

Altavilla

Pro 1
@bigballer607: thanks

Guys, I had a lot of fun with the blitz and the Westbrook region events. If this keeps up and I get 2 101's out of this I'll be happy. If I get 3 I might even go the extra mile to get the 4th and Hakeem.

Lots of new players. Looking very nice so far.

X020179

Pro 1
@bigballer607: thanks

Guys, I had a lot of fun with the blitz and the Westbrook region events. If this keeps up and I get 2 101's out of this I'll be happy. If I get 3 I might even go the extra mile to get the 4th and Hakeem.

Lots of new players. Looking very nice so far.

Yeah this is one of the best promos on paper in the history of the game for grinders. 3 101 OVR players across a span of 3 weeks if you push it to the limit, F2P of course. Myself, I?m getting ITP Westbrook and most likely Booker.

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
Guys, I?m a bit confused..

Who are the Elite Round Players to exchange for MM ability token?
Any MM Players from the AH?

I?ve got 91 Noel, hoping to exchange him for the ability token, is he counts for the Elite Round Player?

X020179

Pro 1
Guys, I?m a bit confused..

Who are the Elite Round Players to exchange to MM ability token?

Any MM Players from the AH?

I think the set is bugged or there are unreleased players for the set because nothing available at the moment is used in the set

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
how you get more than 1640 stamina in a day is beyond me?
24x60 = 1440
Daily = 50 (1490)
Ewing = 150 (1640)
Ads= 300 (1940)

Purely for F2P players, my prelim estimates is that purely from blitz, you should get min 8elite tokens /day
So over 3 wks, from BLITZ events, somewhere between 170-190 elite tokens

Rnds 16 onwards are unknowns.. but c(/sh)ould be more elite tokens..

2 MM masters for F2P is achievable, id even say easily.. 3 would be pushing it @ this stage

my 2cs

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
24x60 = 1440
Daily = 50 (1490)
Ewing = 150 (1640)

Purely for F2P players, my prelim estimates is that purely from blitz, you should get min 8elite tokens /day

2 MM masters for F2P is achievable, id even say easily.. 3 would be pushing it @ this stage

my 2cs
2 masters with boosts or just 2 masters?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
24x60 = 1440
Daily = 50 (1490)
Ewing = 150 (1640)

my 2cs

masters.. as i believe the "boosts" are glitched with the elites @ the moment and no way 2 calculate everything fully

dub365

All-Star 1
24x60 = 1440
Daily = 50 (1490)
Ewing = 150 (1640)

my 2cs

masters.. as i believe the "boosts" are glitched with the elites @ the moment and no way 2 calculate everything fully

Nope, the elites foe the ability set are not glitched. You can only use elites that have the description bthat says "ROUND OF # ELITE". Currently they all have a background that's yellow in upper left, blue in bottom right. Ayton, Young, Kaminsky, Rivers, Butler & Frye are the only ones that work until more come out. I completed the set. It works.

You CANT use the fellow alumn players in the set for the ability token. You can only use the round 64 elites (kaminsky, caron butler, etc..) for now.

F2P you can get 2 boosted masters or 3 non-boosted masters

X020179

Pro 1
You CANT use the fellow alumn players in the set for the ability token. You can only use the round 64 elites (kaminsky, caron butler, etc..) for now.

F2P you can get 2 boosted masters or 3 non-boosted masters

Yeah I tried with 91 Noel and didn?t check to see if he was a Round elite. That?s why I thought the set was bugged because I assumed he was

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.