• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Mobile Madness Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Rose was buffed!

https://imgur.com/gallery/7EvVqe7

Yeah last night I saw the one in the blitz event had better stats then the one that you sent I'm not sure where the other stats came from but from the look of it I thought it was in someone's lineup but after seeing the blitz one later on in the day I started to think the ones you sent were from a region master campaign event where the stats were nerfed a little bit compared to the real stats but too bad a 100 Simmons is coming making him a must have

Finally played the region events and sure enough that's where you saw Rose and the cards from the round of 64 elites had nerfed stats compared to the ones on the AH so that is the case with Rose so the blitz stats must be the real ones

X020179

Pro 1
Rose was buffed!

Yeah last night I saw the one in the blitz event had better stats then the one that you sent I'm not sure where the other stats came from but from the look of it I thought it was in someone's lineup but after seeing the blitz one later on in the day I started to think the ones you sent were from a region master campaign event where the stats were nerfed a little bit compared to the real stats but too bad a 100 Simmons is coming making him a must have

Finally played the region events and sure enough that's where you saw Rose and the cards from the round of 64 elites had nerfed stats compared to the ones on the AH so that is the case with Rose so the blitz stats must be the real ones

Yeah it was from the region event so I guess it wasn?t a buff lol despite Simmons coming Rose is still a solid card

dub365

All-Star 1
There's a bugged cash pack in the store. After you play a MM first win today a $4.99 cash pack opens up in the store for 12 brackets. It also gives you 2200 NBA cash that it's not supposed to.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Rose was buffed!

Yeah it was from the region event so I guess it wasn?t a buff lol despite Simmons coming Rose is still a solid card

Yeah but his cards this year aren't as good at stealing (no matter the stat) as years past which is the case with a lot of cards that were good at it before so getting a consistent thief is essential and that Simmons should be better at it but I'll still get the Rose for the collection so I'll give it a try

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah Dub they fixed it I wish I payed attention to it when it popped up because I would have bought it for sure

dub365

All-Star 1
I lucked out but they caught it as I was trying to share. Helluva deal haha. It got me some goods from Vice to boot. Pretty good morning

ramizi

Rookie 2
As F2P, I guess we'll be able to complete at least 1 101 overall master, including boost and special ability.

Could we get 2 of them?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
As F2P, I guess we'll be able to complete at least 1 101 overall master, including boost and special ability.

Could we get 2 of them?
You can only do the ability token set once so no you can't build multiple full masters wether f2p or not

Could we get 2 of them?

If you grind hard you should get 2 boosted 101 ovr masters (1 with ability)
If you grind not that hard (if you use some stamina in showdown & other events), you could get another non boosted 101 master

ramizi

Rookie 2
If you grind hard you should get 2 boosted 101 ovr masters (1 with ability)
If you grind not that hard (if you use some stamina in showdown & other events), you could get another non boosted 101 master
Got you.
So my second one should be Westbrook for sure.
Played against him in SD. he is scary!

Chico

Rookie 1
Hi there, I just wanna ask a question as to how this user got 2 Mobile Madness Masters with ability. I’m new here btw, thank you
EB02D155-5E33-47D2-A578-248885168B8E.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi there, I just wanna ask a question as to how this user got 2 Mobile Madness Masters with ability. I’m new here btw, thank you View attachment 753
They built one by spending money (there was a glitch with $5 packs that gave rewards of $20 bundles which included 2.2k cash which was possible to buy 5 times per device) so they could easily get enough cash to finish one master then buy another I know I saw a 101 Bagley (only the boost+ability ones are auctionable right now) on AH2 for 4 mil maybe they bought it or different one or even bought Westbrook who knows but they definitely didn't build both from scratch since the ability token set is a 1 time set

Chico

Rookie 1
No

It's only possible to do once no matter what
Oh okay thanks for your reply Stewie309

They never show up on my Auction House such Unicorns Tony Parker with BB, Dirk with Clutch, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Signature Karl Anthony Towns and any of the 4 Mobile Madness Masters :(

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh okay thanks for your reply Stewie309

They never show up on my Auction House such Unicorns Tony Parker with BB, Dirk with Clutch, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Signature Karl Anthony Towns and any of the 4 Mobile Madness Masters :(
Yeah I came across a sold Bagley by chance I had no intention of buying it but odd to see it for sale so soon

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah I came across a sold Bagley by chance I had no intention of buying it but odd to see it for sale so soon

I’ve seen Ray, Garnett, McDermott, and Booker so far but they’ve all come sold. Caps are still the same on all of these cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.