• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 Mobile Madness Promo

Alex

Rookie 1
Today is daylight savings day in Europe. This thing is messing up the game big time LOL.

I will try to change my device to Australian Time zone later to see if this trick still works.

What trick?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Why there are no 101 madness masters for sale? Most people should have finished one with ability by now.
Saw a westbrook in ah but immediately sold. Maybe since there are not so many 101 cards at this point many players are opting to keep them, or if posted in ah being sold in less than a minute. Maybe after the promo they will show more often in ah.

rene87

Rookie 1
EA is preventing a price collapse. I wonder if the bot is buying now the madness master for 4m. if we can get these money now then we can buy all other masters when prices collapse. I do not think EA would give everybody 4 million for a free master that is so easy to get.

Last edited:
The reasons why there are few MM masters in AH are:

1. They are good/very good

2. Sell ability cards for the same price than the 101 tournament legends with no ability seems like a waste.

3. Rumors of a price cap rise to 5M, so people holding up the cards

TomH

Pro 2
I learned the hard way only MM w ability are currently auctionable. Bought Westbrook w ability and tried to auction my Westbrook w no ability and couldn’t. Checked booker w no ability and couldn’t. Checked McDermott w ability and could. EA could have clarified that since the program instructions clearly says all the MM masters are auctionable during the campaign (at least I seem to remember it did.)

betaman411

All-Star 1
I learned the hard way only MM w ability are currently auctionable. Bought Westbrook w ability and tried to auction my Westbrook w no ability and couldn’t. Checked booker w no ability and couldn’t. Checked McDermott w ability and could. EA could have clarified that since the program instructions clearly says all the MM masters are auctionable during the campaign (at least I seem to remember it did.)
They should be auctionable after the promo sets disappear (1 week after promo ends).

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anybody surveyed the round of elite sets for the best one to blow 5-10 tokens on or is the Final 4 the best? I’ve got some leftover ones from the event that I can’t use on the Master sets and should have a couple more leftover when promo ends for two tries.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Yeah I agree. That Bird was a disappointment compared to his past cards

Bird kept nerfing his 3 pt and even his layups when I play him. They also nerfed his dunk stats.

I lost quite a SD and LvL matches by double digits using the S line because Bird was nerfed by EA. :(:mad:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.