• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

112 lineup thread

Amma

Rookie 1
Great, so wanna ask who have better gameplay champ hield or rookie Alexander-walker ?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Great, so wanna ask who have better gameplay champ hield or rookie Alexander-walker ?
It's better not to keep either for gameplay.. the only reason to train them is to raise ur ovr.. so if heild stays at 112 on the bench too he's the better option to train

Hroswith

Rookie 3
With this new promo I'm on Pace to get three flashback packs, which would give me the last Daily Beats Final token that I need at the end of the week.

Can I just pick Shaq, or are the selections randomized? I already have Harden, and Magic is easy to buy nowadays.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
With this new promo I'm on Pace to get three flashback packs, which would give me the last Daily Beats Final token that I need at the end of the week.

Can I just pick Shaq, or are the selections randomized? I already have Harden, and Magic is easy to buy nowadays.
U can take shaq

TomH

Pro 2
I just had to devise a 112 lineup with Yao at pg for my ai to try to avoid getting blitzed for 25-30 points. Really, EA, thanks so much for f@cking up this game with centers at pg who play better than any actual pgs.

dub365

All-Star 1
I just had to devise a 112 lineup with Yao at pg for my ai to try to avoid getting blitzed for 25-30 points. Really, EA, thanks so much for f@cking up this game with centers at pg who play better than any actual pgs.
That's exactly what I had to do. Blew through all the saved Elevate tokens I had trying to get the right lineup for Yao at PG and stay at 112. Finally did it with Clarke on bench. Still pissed they nerfed Magic and I had to resort to this. But I was getting worked by 25+ to 111s so I had to make a move

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's exactly what I had to do. Blew through all the saved Elevate tokens I had trying to get the right lineup for Yao at PG and stay at 112. Finally did it with Clarke on bench. Still pissed they nerfed Magic and I had to resort to this. But I was getting worked by 25+ to 111s so I had to make a move
I’ve seen these reports of Magic getting nerfed but he’s still working very well in my manual 111 lineup. I’ve also played against other 111’s and his AI seems much better than before. My guess is there’s some new combo of players that’s nerfing him for some or maybe it’s the 112? I’ve had a lot of success on manual against 112’s in lvl.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
This. I hate Yao at PG, just like I hate my Shaq at PG. I generally like the out of position players, but they have to at least make some kind of sense.

Magic actually played center. Simmons could actually play center. Or SF. And PG13 makes sense at both SG and SF. Hell, even LeBron as a monster PG makes sense, considering he just might play that position this season.

Yao Ming or Manure Bol at PG, though? Hell no.

dub365

All-Star 1
I’ve seen these reports of Magic getting nerfed but he’s still working very well in my manual 111 lineup. I’ve also played against other 111’s and his AI seems much better than before. My guess is there’s some new combo of players that’s nerfing him for some or maybe it’s the 112? I’ve had a lot of success on manual against 112’s in lvl.
Idk to be honest. He still plays fine on manual. But I started getting lit up by lower OVR and when I said something, a leaguemate who's also in a top tier league said Magic was the problem. They nerfed him and he basically coughs up the ball with ease now. Maybe it's due to being 112, much like playing with a 111 was a disadvantage.....idk.

Josh

Rookie 1
Can you guys please help me out with screenshots of possible 112ovr lineups without kawhi

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.