• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

112 lineup thread

TomH

Pro 2
Do you know which AH you are in?
no. But the cards were rare. I spent a lot of time getting them. prolly 50-60 hours over 4 weeks. Don’t tell me p2w don’t grind.

im pretty peeved at what is going on today. I mean on the one hand I’m happy for folks here who have been squeezing lineups trying to hit 112. on the other hand I’m pissedd at all the time that went into getting the right cards from only a handful of cards and now the number of 110s basically doubled, with no time commitment and virtually free. What happened to that “top of the curve” difficulty our boy Brian liked to tweet about? This reminds me of mixed emotions with the Shaa Attack promo. Basically 110s are as commonplace as Yao’s at pg.

betaman411

All-Star 1
no. But the cards were rare. I spent a lot of time getting them. prolly 50-60 hours over 4 weeks. Don’t tell me p2w don’t grind.

im pretty peeved at what is going on today. I mean on the one hand I’m happy for folks here who have been squeezing lineups trying to hit 112. on the other hand I’m pissedd at all the time that went into getting the right cards from only a handful of cards and now the number of 110s basically doubled, with no time commitment and virtually free. What happened to that “top of the curve” difficulty our boy Brian liked to tweet about? This reminds me of mixed emotions with the Shaa Attack promo. Basically 110s are as commonplace as Yao’s at pg.
I wouldn’t sweat it too much. I’m almost 112 with the Rookie Masters starting in 3 spots and this isn’t a lineup I’d ever want to play lvl or SD with!

If you have any interest in trying to figure out your AH, PM me as I have access to 2 of the 3 so we could figure it out.

Qhu

Rookie 1
DE85F6E5-E916-47A4-B4E5-1145A1CEFD98.png

Any advices for reaching 112? I have 2.5m left, kinda broken, but I really wanna reach 112. What’s you guys’ advices?

G3milan

Rookie 1
Any advices for reaching 112? I have 2.5m left, kinda broken, but I really wanna reach 112. What’s you guys’ advices?
Basically you need 6 players with 110 ovr (2 of them should have team boost) and the rest 108-109 ovr players with team boost. So impossible at the moment for your case, unless you can earn more coins (roughly 15 million more).

Reactions: Qhu

Qhu

Rookie 1
Basically you need 6 players with 110 ovr (2 of them should have team boost) and the rest 108-109 ovr players with team boost. So impossible at the moment for your case, unless you can earn more coins (roughly 15 million more).
K...I might just give up and save up my coins for s4

Yeah if I were you I'd be pissed and never spend a dime on this game ever again. I can imagine spending to get the best ovr cards only to have F2p players like myself reach the same ovr for free. You have every right to be mad, personally I'd ask Apple or Google for a refund. My leaguemates did lol

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah if I were you I'd be pissed and never spend a dime on this game ever again. I can imagine spending to get the best ovr cards only to have F2p players like myself reach the same ovr for free. You have every right to be mad, personally I'd ask Apple or Google for a refund. My leaguemates did lol
I was a little ticked about all this. Now I'm super salty.... as I just found out as insult to injury they nerfed 110 Magic. I just sold LeBron a few days ago. And now my lineup is getting worked. Trying to scramble and get a rookie for bench so I can use Yao at PG and stay at 112. Motherf*ckers. I swear EA can get bent. Constantly just screwing over the customer

Hroswith

Rookie 3
You can ask yourself if the game is even fun anymore when you start Carsen Edwards instead of an actual NBA Legend, just to hit an OVR goal.

I thought the fun of a basketball game was playing with players you actually like.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I was a little ticked about all this. Now I'm super salty.... as I just found out as insult to injury they nerfed 110 Magic. I just sold LeBron a few days ago. And now my lineup is getting worked. Trying to scramble and get a rookie for bench so I can use Yao at PG and stay at 112. Motherf*ckers. I swear EA can get bent. Constantly just screwing over the customer
I noticed that too. Sold Magic because all of a sudden he couldn't knock down open threes and even missed a few BB.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yup just tried training one to confirm from scratch.. from 70 to 85 it rises.. from them it's 5k TP and 10 k coin per level
That's crazy. Now all that time chasing final Masters in the AH seems like a wasted effort.

So does dropping 3.5M on 108 Embiid.. But at least he plays fantastic.

Also, getting Kawhi is now easier than ever. You just need four elevated players.

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.