• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

betaman411

All-Star 1
With these you’re very close to 111 especially with TD and Gasol. They’re both 109.6 but I’d go with the top one over the one with Dr. J.

That being said, Admiral is the obvious replacement here, and if you happen to get your hands on GT Zion or 110 Harden then you’re pretty much there.

Replacing Admiral with Ayton could work. I’d try it myself but I don’t have Magic and unfortunately I don’t have SG Shaq. Replacing Admiral with Ayton is risky because while it’s +1 to your total overall I’m assuming Duncan would drop to 109 which doesn’t get anywhere.

Now, one card may bump you to 111 alone; GT Ben Simmons. It’s +2 to your overall, +3 if he happens to boost to 111 in your lineup (Saw someone had him at 111 with just 3/5 chemistry, but then again it was the We Believe Kerr booster) and +1 at the least if for whatever reason TD drops to 109. Even if it was +1, my OG 111 lineup was 109.7 which is what this hypothetical lineup would be at the least. If it were still 110, you may have to use the Bulls +5 ORB jersey, which is what I had to do to be 111.

Not much else comes to mind.
Thanks...like I said in first post, pretty sure a +109 boosted C gets me there (ala Shaq or Davis). GT Zion didn’t do it so guessing AI also won’t help unless I can find a non-defensive player to replace another position that I couldn’t touch because of team boost (eg SF, PF or C).

Grinding this promo so haven’t spent much time in AH but same observation as @TomH with respect to it being dead since first couple hours of being live again.

X020179

Pro 1
Thanks...like I said in first post, pretty sure a +109 boosted C gets me there (ala Shaq or Davis). GT Zion didn’t do it so guessing AI also won’t help unless I can find a non-defensive player to replace another position that I couldn’t touch because of team boost (eg SF, PF or C).
I recommended Simmons due to his availability. I’ve seen him roughly 6 times over the span of a total of probably 4 hours, one sat for 10 minutes. Only 1 Shaq and 1 AD in the last 2 weeks.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, I probably already know the answer to this question, but is there any quick way for me to get to 111? I really only have 107 Bird and Ghost Iverson that aren't yet in the lineup and not that many coins until Doncic gets sold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914_003709.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914_003709.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 245

X020179

Pro 1
So, I probably already know the answer to this question, but is there any quick way for me to get to 111? I really only have 107 Bird and Ghost Iverson that aren't yet in the lineup and not that many coins until Doncic gets sold.
PG Shaq has to go and West needs replaced with either 108 Vince, 109 Zion, or 110 Harden for starters

dub365

All-Star 1
A) need to use Fools Court
B) Dr J and West need to go
C) I can get Zion to 110 on my bench. You need him at 110-starting

Screenshot_20190913-170758.png

LAbron

Rookie 1

X020179

Pro 1
That'll be Carter then, because the other two are impossible for me to get. Which PG should I replace Shaq with? Will Rose do?
Rose or Westbrook, yeah.

Edit: Oh, you have Westbrook. Rose then I suppose. You’d be better off starting either GT Curry or Giannis but that’s expensive.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Rose or Westbrook, yeah.

Edit: Oh, you have Westbrook. Rose then I suppose. You’d be better off starting either GT Curry or Giannis but that’s expensive.
I still don't get how I should calculate which players are better for the bench. PG Shaq gives +4 boost, while Rose only gives +3. Yet, I see a lot of people with 110-111ovr using him on the bench. How do I figure out which players are the best without actually buying and trying them?

X020179

Pro 1
I still don't get how I should calculate which players are better for the bench. PG Shaq gives +4 boost, while Rose only gives +3. Yet, I see a lot of people with 110-111ovr using him on the bench. How do I figure out which players are the best without actually buying and trying them?
Not sure honestly overall is extremely broken

betaman411

All-Star 1
I recommended Simmons due to his availability. I’ve seen him roughly 6 times over the span of a total of probably 4 hours, one sat for 10 minutes. Only 1 Shaq and 1 AD in the last 2 weeks.

I got my OVR to 1097 with Rookie AI boosted but still no dice. I need 20k pts to boost Rookie Zion...oh joy.

dub365

All-Star 1
This for me would be the best way. Question, how did you get Westbrook completed? I've bought 2 passes so far and will buy a 3rd pass in 2 days and I'm only at the 108 version. Was there a better way?
I used cash. I also had weekly pass. I did all my objectives daily for gold tokens and then I would put half the gold tokens in the elite set and use cash to buy it out, think it was 30 cash. Also bought both store packs for several days, ones that give 5 elite tokens for 200 cash. Also had 100 bonus packs saved.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.