• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 lineup thread

Altavilla

Pro 1
Thanks.. but basically I'm not trying to change melo/ray/kawhi.. and playing around with the rest.. locked at the centre too..
I wish I could sell kawhi then would change my pf ..btw no def pfs in my ah
Edit : just checked. Doncic 3.5 in my ah.. too much for a short pf for me
I meant switch with Millsap who should sell now for around 1M.
But prices will only go down as always. I see a Doncic going for 2M or less in 2 weeks and 1-1,5M or less in 3
EDIT: maybe make that 1 and 2 weeks

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I meant switch with Millsap who should sell now for around 1M.
But prices will only go down as always. I see a Doncic going for 2M or less in 2 weeks and 1-1,5M or less in 3
EDIT: maybe make that 1 and 2 weeks
Ya will wait for the next doncic and try

betaman411

All-Star 1
Damn luka didnt work either..
I'm sure you already tried this but just in case, try moving some of your boost starters to bench and vice versa. Non boosted players like Luka should always be starters but maybe some of the starting boosts will put you over the top for 109?

My lineup has none of those players
Yeah but you have Hakeem who i should have included too. So as far as I can tell without neither of them its impossible. I've tried every player you can buy except any of those I mentioned because I can't buy them.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah but you have Hakeem who i should have included too. So as far as I can tell without neither of them its impossible. I've tried every player you can buy except any of those I mentioned because I can't buy them.
Same here. Now just waiting for 107 carter b4 I do some more buying

Same here. Now just waiting for 107 carter b4 I do some more buying
I'm doing the same thing. Still need about 20 tokens for 107 Carter. I think its that Harden card keeping us at 108 so we probably have to replace him. I'm also working on Space PG for my bench SG. If that doesn't do it then I give up lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm doing the same thing. Still need about 20 tokens for 107 Carter. I think its that Harden card keeping us at 108 so we probably have to replace him. I'm also working on Space PG for my bench SG. If that doesn't do it then I give up lol.
Yup. Already sold harden.. hoping bradley becomes auctionable in a few days.
Same 20 tokens short of the 107..
Should have pg 13 in 2 days..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.