• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Your envelope pulls?

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Re: Your elite red envelope pulls?

Wow. Didn't think I'd see an elite envelope yey. That said, in a silver envelope I pulled 96 Duncan AND the elite City Warriors jersey. Probably the craziest pull I've ever had.

Attachments

• received_616336605465302.jpeg
    received_616336605465302.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,461

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

Aaaand 6 silver envelopes later the best I got is one 83 OVR elite!! Seriously it?s depressing!

Crazy pulls tho! Congrats!

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1

Thanks! I got a few elites too in the silver envelope. It seemed to be a one out of 2 or 3 ratio to get an elite. This promo is definitely pay to play or get lucky with free to play. The toughest part will be getting those power up tokens. It seems like you can get 1 through an added objective that gives you dragons for spending stamina. My guess is each week you'll get a different dragon so you can get 1 power up free. I do want to get the 96 boogie itp, but it also says that the power ups can be used on any of the masters through sets so I'm assuming that they'll add ability sets at some point. The duncan and lillard seem like the only 2 worth getting aside from boogie.

Wow. Didn't think I'd see an elite envelope yey. That said, in a silver envelope I pulled 96 Duncan AND the elite City Warriors jersey. Probably the craziest pull I've ever had. received_616336605465302.jpeg
Wow now that's crazy! So it looks like you can pull a 96 from any of the envelopes not just the elite one. That's good news.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1

Yea, I truly didn't expect it. It was crazy to see, because I wanted to make Duncan and get that Warriors jersey. Now I'm focused on boogie and lillard and that'll be it I think. I kind of want the Yao but we will see.

CraigVlaar

Rookie 1
I couldn't believe it.. 1st time I got a silver envelope.. which contained a couple of goods

Then as u could imagine I was dissapointed to get another silver envelope the 2nd time

Then boom! 96 Chris Paul from a silver envelope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-223106_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20190121-223106_NBA LIVE.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,164

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.