• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Your envelope pulls?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
On the 11th envelope

Attachments

• E514E8D5-FE3A-4120-A22B-F871CAC46A66.png
    E514E8D5-FE3A-4120-A22B-F871CAC46A66.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 763

JNOH

Rookie 1
Been focusing on the Boogie events this past week, but decided to grind for my 2nd red envelope this event and pulled 96 Duncan. Crazy!

betaman411

All-Star 1
Been focusing on the Boogie events this past week, but decided to grind for my 2nd red envelope this event and pulled 96 Duncan. Crazy!
I think grind is a little misleading here as it implies you'll definitely get a red one! ;)

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think grind is a little misleading here as it implies you'll definitely get a red one! ;)
*I'm talking about the silver red envelopes, I completed one using the cat token thingies lol
Yeah, I know. I'm just bitter because I can't pull anything from these packs! :p

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
*I'm talking about the silver red envelopes, I completed one using the cat token thingies lol
Yeah, I know. I'm just bitter because I can't pull anything from these packs! :p

Don't get disheartened man, I got junk for the first 10.

I'm doing the same now, one more envelope then grind a master.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
Just so everyone knows, the envelopes are actually auctionable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190124-135608_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20190124-135608_NBA LIVE.jpg
    890.3 KB · Views: 530

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.