• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Toronto had everything in their hands...KD makes such a difference

Agreed. that one extra point from his 11 pt haul.

But he's out now and his free agency is muddled because of the awful achilles pull/tear.

Boogie must be consoling him now. Hope that KD can recover fully and be back..

dub365

All-Star 1
So Curry is the POTG.
can anyone confirm the double clutch (like Leonard got for game 4)?
Yes, he has 2 clutch shots in SD. It activates at about 1:10 into the game and then again right before time expires. It's in the same spot as Porter on the sideline.

Alex

Rookie 1
I guess its pretty hard to boost him to a 107, u have a pretty good amount of boost and he still doesn't get boosted to a 107...

Alex

Rookie 1
Damn I guess its pretty hard to boost him to a 107, u have a pretty good amount of boost and he still doesn't get boosted to a 107...

dub365

All-Star 1
Damn I guess its pretty hard to boost him to a 107, u have a pretty good amount of boost and he still doesn't get boosted to a 107...
That wasn't my account, just a post on Reddit. I've got him at 107 with 44 boost points.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.