• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are your 2019 NBA Finals (Raptors vs Warriors) predictions?

Who do you think will win the 2019 NBA Finals?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Toronto Raptors

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
My predictions : Raptors in 7
HHAAHAH
Would like to happen that,but im afraid that GSW is simply to hard for every team they face....sometime i got a felling that they even not play with 100% effort as others teams do when they face GSW...NBA should neve allow KD to join GSW,thats my opinion
Raptors in 7😆😅

X020179

Pro 1
Raps in 6 my entire playoff bracket has been correct excluding the bottom left region so we’ll see if that continues

Last edited:

Asif

Rookie 1
Still remember durant dropped 51 over kawhi including a game tying 3pt in his face
Gsw in 5/6

timsg0102

Rookie 2
KD is still out. Boogie is returning back, gradually. Possibly able to be on bench if required.

I'd not mind if Raps win instead, just to see if there's a new championship team after years of dubs domination. Raps to win in 7th game.

Chico

Rookie 1
I think the NBA is due for a Three-Peat, so I’m rooting for Golden State, But at the same time I live in Canada and supports the only Canadian team in the NBA. Anyways hopefully there’s no blowout games.

Warriors in 6 (maybe 7 if Kawhi puts up 37 pts 18 rebounds 9 assists 3 steals and 1 block per game)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.