• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Vote Boosters

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The coach doesnt matter. I have the gold coach with Kemba, PG & KD boosted +1 & still 83 ovr until get 95 Curry or 93 Kyrie. This is a really well calculated thing.

Coach matters some depending on the players you have

damn I did the 95 set... And I don't think I'm able to reach 170k.. Any other coach we can use for AS lineup?

For $5 you can get Doncic and no you can't swap coaches on the AS lineup what you're given is all you'll get to use

betaman411

All-Star 1
So I reached 125k votes yesterday and added LBJ. I'm currently at 137k votes. Is there any point to continuing the promo? I'll need 220k to complete Steph or Embiid and I'm already a 97 so they're not even bench material (and who knows if they'll be auctionable anytime soon :roll:). I was expecting the All-Star Weekend to bring a chance at "significantly" more votes but a court boost of 20% for 1200 cash, 7500 free votes from the 3 day weekend store pack and 5000 free votes for the All-Star weekend events isn't exactly what I was expecting to make a run at a couple more All-Stars let alone a 2nd master.

Anybody done the math yet?

You get 12500 free votes til Feb 19.

You need 220k more? Dont think is worthy. The next promo begins Feb 20. I would take a rest.
220k is a total count. 12500 is a one time bonus. The math I meant is the daily stuff including 16% bonus (since you can?t start LBJ and Kawhi at same time...nice EA) and possibly court bonus.

Like you said though, probably a good time for a break or SD anyway.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, i get doncic in store, $5 for 3 days of grinding i think is worth it. Now i got lebron and will grind showdown/fb/legend until next promo. EA can have their 2nd master and their MVP.

So I reached 125k votes yesterday and added LBJ. I'm currently at 137k votes. Is there any point to continuing the promo? I'll need 220k to complete Steph or Embiid and I'm already a 97 so they're not even bench material (and who knows if they'll be auctionable anytime soon :roll:). I was expecting the All-Star Weekend to bring a chance at "significantly" more votes but a court boost of 20% for 1200 cash, 7500 free votes from the 3 day weekend store pack and 5000 free votes for the All-Star weekend events isn't exactly what I was expecting to make a run at a couple more All-Stars let alone a 2nd master.

You need 220k more? Dont think is worthy. The next promo begins Feb 20. I would take a rest.
220k is a total count. 12500 is a one time bonus. The math I meant is the daily stuff including 16% bonus (since you can?t start LBJ and Kawhi at same time...nice EA) and possibly court bonus.

You can reach 220k then. Need like 16k-18k daily. If it's worthy or not is on you tho. Kawhi bonus doesnt count with him on the bench? I guess it is only on the blitz, cause I have him on the bench in season mode and it counts.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

You can reach 220k then. Need like 16k-18k daily. If it's worthy or not is on you tho. Kawhi bonus doesnt count with him on the bench? I guess it is only on the blitz, cause I have him on the bench in season mode and it counts.

Bench boosts count I always got a 16% boost with Harden, Doncic, and Kawhi now I get 23% with LeBron instead of Kawhi

betaman411

All-Star 1

Bench boosts count I always got a 16% boost with Harden, Doncic, and Kawhi now I get 23% with LeBron instead of Kawhi
Both Harden and Kawhi boost aren?t bench so I?m only getting them when they?re in starting lineup for blitzes. Will need to check season as I stopped grinding it after 125k (and 10 championships) and just do blitzes now.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Both Harden and Kawhi boost aren?t bench so I?m only getting them when they?re in starting lineup for blitzes. Will need to check season as I stopped grinding it after 125k (and 10 championships) and just do blitzes now.

Yeah it doesn't have the boost labeled on bench but I'm still getting those boosts while cards are benched

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah it doesn't have the boost labeled on bench but I'm still getting those boosts while cards are benched

Even for blitzes?

EDIT: nvm, Im also getting 16% in both. I'm an idiot.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Dont u need 300k for steph/embiid.. its 2 at 170k and 3 at 220k and 1 each after that at 260k and 300k.. was grinding then realised theres no way im reaching 300k..

Dont u need 300k for steph/embiid.. its 2 at 170k and 3 at 220k and 1 each after that at 260k and 300k.. was grinding then realised theres no way im reaching 300k..
After getting Giannis I started grinding Flashbacks, legends, etc. No point to keep going if you can't make it to a second captain. Might as well work on getting enough collectibles to complete 4 daily beats players a week and make some coin in the process.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

After getting Giannis I started grinding Flashbacks, legends, etc. No point to keep going if you can't make it to a second captain. Might as well work on getting enough collectibles to complete 4 daily beats players a week and make some coin in the process.
Yup. Doing that with a little elevate thrown in...

betaman411

All-Star 1

Yeah, I f?d this up too. Thought I had 5 tokens in the Curry set and only had 3.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Yeah, I f?d this up too. Thought I had 5 tokens in the Curry set and only had 3.

Ya same here.. so stopped grinding the promo.

A lot of $$$$$$$$ to get the MVP. p2w players going all in with this promo. I can hear those credit cards screaming. I can hear EA laughing.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.