• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Vote Boosters

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, lesser votes if you do blitz only. But that is only if you have very tight schedule and can play 15 min every 6 hours at minimum which should still gives you 10k votes a day i think. During work i do events only like during break time and auto play season if i can. After work hours i do daily objectives and as many season games as i can.

rrfb

Rookie 1
Well shit. I wish I had seen this thread before I built the 95 Curry. I was looking forward to dumping this promo the second I got to 125k votes.

I got a "new" kind of error while autoplaying seasons. So, the 3rd quarter ends, like normal. I'm getting ready to hit "play" again to start the 4th, but some frickin how it just moved to the 4th quarter on it's own LOL. That has NEVER happened for me, it was crazy. So, turns out, the cause of this "glitch" was just the split second timing of an auction being sold right when the quarter ended. You'll notice that auctions getting sold can kick you out of other modes as well, too.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I got a "new" kind of error while autoplaying seasons. So, the 3rd quarter ends, like normal. I'm getting ready to hit "play" again to start the 4th, but some frickin how it just moved to the 4th quarter on it's own LOL. That has NEVER happened for me, it was crazy. So, turns out, the cause of this "glitch" was just the split second timing of an auction being sold right when the quarter ended. You'll notice that auctions getting sold can kick you out of other modes as well, too.

noticed this the last 2 wks, agreed, AP from 3rd to 4th qtr automatically after selling something

cire2245

Rookie 3
One of my leaguemate was able to reach 84ovr getting a 95 curry. I checked his coach and he has a gold balance which boosted 2 of his AS players 1+ ovr. I was thinking this maybe a workaround to reach 84 even if you drafted a 95 at 125k votes, but realized that we cannot swap coaches in our AS lineup. Mine is a shooting bronze which don?t give boosts to my players so hesitant to complete a 95 until i am sure i will reach the 170k votes.

The coach doesnt matter. I have the gold coach with Kemba, PG & KD boosted +1 & still 83 ovr until get 95 Curry or 93 Kyrie. This is a really well calculated thing.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
One of my leaguemate was able to reach 84ovr getting a 95 curry. I checked his coach and he has a gold balance which boosted 2 of his AS players 1+ ovr. I was thinking this maybe a workaround to reach 84 even if you drafted a 95 at 125k votes, but realized that we cannot swap coaches in our AS lineup. Mine is a shooting bronze which don?t give boosts to my players so hesitant to complete a 95 until i am sure i will reach the 170k votes.

Heard u can change the court.. Maybe that gave the boost

Heard u can change the court.. Maybe that gave the boost

Yeah, you can change the court and in some instances it does boost the AS lineup. EA goofed on that one, lol. Not a huge goof but a goof. May as well allow us to use any coach we want as well, especially since apparently some people RANDOMLY received a gold shooting coach instead of the ronze balanced one.

betaman411

All-Star 1
So I reached 125k votes yesterday and added LBJ. I'm currently at 137k votes. Is there any point to continuing the promo? I'll need 220k to complete Steph or Embiid and I'm already a 97 so they're not even bench material (and who knows if they'll be auctionable anytime soon :roll:). I was expecting the All-Star Weekend to bring a chance at "significantly" more votes but a court boost of 20% for 1200 cash, 7500 free votes from the 3 day weekend store pack and 5000 free votes for the All-Star weekend events isn't exactly what I was expecting to make a run at a couple more All-Stars let alone a 2nd master.

Anybody done the math yet?

So I reached 125k votes yesterday and added LBJ. I'm currently at 137k votes. Is there any point to continuing the promo? I'll need 220k to complete Steph or Embiid and I'm already a 97 so they're not even bench material (and who knows if they'll be auctionable anytime soon :roll:). I was expecting the All-Star Weekend to bring a chance at "significantly" more votes but a court boost of 20% for 1200 cash, 7500 free votes from the 3 day weekend store pack and 5000 free votes for the All-Star weekend events isn't exactly what I was expecting to make a run at a couple more All-Stars let alone a 2nd master.

Anybody done the math yet?

You get 12500 free votes til Feb 19.

You need 220k more? Dont think is worthy. The next promo begins Feb 20. I would take a rest.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.