• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Venice Beach 3v3 Promo

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
@ start of day sniped 80s <36k, sold for 75k.. made about 250k, then bought 2x 83s
now the promo will cost me 0 for the rest of the week

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
havent seen a list of the Venice Beach VB players.. so here goes:

80 SF stanley johnson (+10%)
80 PF jordan bell (+10%)

83 PG andre miller
83 SG reggie theus
83 SF justin holiday
83 PF kurt rambis
83 C mark eaton

87 PG Spencer Dinwidie
87 PG darren collison
87 SG Jrue Holiday
87 SF Richard Jefferson
87 PF antonio davis
87 C Robin Lopez

91 pg? lonzo ball (+10%)

93 PG jason kidd
93 SG ray allen
93 SF kawhi leonard
93 PF kevin love
93 C tyson chandler

95 SG derozen (+20%)

99 PG baron davis

Court (+10%)

Coaches
Scott Brooks - Gold base
Luke Walton - Elite (+10%)

Jojo83

Rookie 1
87 SG Jrue Holiday
87 C Robin Lopez
87 SF Richard Jefferson
87 PG Spencer Dinwidie
87 PF still trying to remember

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
If we reach the 82 ovr required, can we just sell the elites that we acquired?
Or the 82over is still needed along the way to reach Baron Davis?

What are the possible Line up to have an 82 ovr?

Altavilla

Pro 1
It?s grindable, now that I got Derozan from the AH. It may even be without him, with the boost players/coach that showed up.

It?s a shame EA keeps unveiling these things bit by bit. It they gave us the whole picture from the start it would be much helpfull for any player to make a decision whether to do or to give up on the promo, without feeling ripped off at some point later in the promo for making the ?wrong? choice.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Also, making boosts for starting players only, means I?m stuck with starting with Stanley J. and Bell, when I?d really like to try out other players too.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Sharing all 93 players, not sure if some one already post them but here they go. All have great stats imo.
https://imgur.com/a/toPDkC7

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sharing all 93 players, not sure if some one already post them but here they go. All have great stats imo.
https://imgur.com/a/toPDkC7

Been noticing this trend lately.. the lower ovr players have great stats and the higher ovr one have bad stats.. its so obvious what they are trying to do..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Also, making boosts for starting players only, means I?m stuck with starting with Stanley J. and Bell, when I?d really like to try out other players too.

Like with the last promo out don't have to start the boosted players to get their boosts having them on the bench is just fine but with the easy events it doesn't matter either way

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Number of events that require each position
PG: 3
SG: 6
SF: 3
PF: 6
C: 6

PG and SF aren't as useful and based on the tier rewards and the fact that there aren't events that give a huge bonus for XP on first win it means that once you hit 35k quit playing them and sell everything you got for the lineup and if you want buy back after the promo since the 3v3 is a gameplay style lineup it won't have much use outside of live events so you don't need great cards to beat them

cire2245

Rookie 3
The lineup will last until end of the season, so i am assuming that there will be more 3x3 programs/promo on our way using the same lineup so i think keeping the elites that you get will give you advantage on succeeding ones. Any info? Thanks.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
im assuming there will be a running promo as a "filer" promo.
similar to summer courts, so we will get seattle, brooklyn etc etc each time you will need i would assume that cities players..

my 2c's

betaman411

All-Star 1
I got 8k before stopping for the day but I did buy one of the 80s and an 83 to unlock the 3rd and 4th event.

Ya im at 7k. Had to snipe 2 83s and an 80

I got to 80 yesterday by sniping (and then re-selling) and I'm at 82 now with another 83 on the AH block. My guess is these players weren't supposed to be auctionable and then the "grind" would be "fair" in EA's mind (i.e. almost get there for F2P so have to spend coin or nba cash on packs).

I'm perfectly fine with how they intended the promo to be so hopefully if they don't keep f'ing things up when they launch we'll settle into a nice balance between F2P and P2W. Honestly, if I was P2W then I might be a little upset at the lack of value you get for completing the promo vs. the amount of cash required. I think there's some work to do there for sure.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.