• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Using 82 Elevates as training??? Opinions

hzchang

Rookie 1
i just noticed today that i no longer can train my 82 elevate Griffin with other 82 elevate players. has anyone else run into this problem? this has to be a new bug since i used to be able to train my 82 Hayward with other 82 elevate players picked up through the BF set.

What player are you trying to train because when I was maxing my Ingram I couldn't train him with Griffin who came out before Ingram but I could train him with spare Hayward cards which came out after Ingram

i was trying to train my 82 Griffin with an 82 Westbrook i pulled from the elevate pack this morning but the Westbrook wouldn't show up on my 82 Griffin's training tab. for all the 70 elevate players i have i can see both 82 Griffin and 82 Westbrook on their training tabs. i can't imagine that the order of appearance of each card would matter though since, if that's the case, i couldn't have been able to train my 82 Hayward which came after just about every other elevate players.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i just noticed today that i no longer can train my 82 elevate Griffin with other 82 elevate players. has anyone else run into this problem? this has to be a new bug since i used to be able to train my 82 Hayward with other 82 elevate players picked up through the BF set.

What player are you trying to train because when I was maxing my Ingram I couldn't train him with Griffin who came out before Ingram but I could train him with spare Hayward cards which came out after Ingram

i was trying to train my 82 Griffin with an 82 Westbrook i pulled from the elevate pack this morning but the Westbrook wouldn't show up on my 82 Griffin's training tab. for all the 70 elevate players i have i can see both 82 Griffin and 82 Westbrook on their training tabs. i can't imagine that the order of appearance of each card would matter though since, if that's the case, i couldn't have been able to train my 82 Hayward which came after just about every other elevate players.

Oh the order they come out does matter because the 1st 3 elevate players (Westbrook, Griffin, and Ingram) have differing bugs on them when trying to train them or with them I have heard of other bugs like yours and they only involve those 3 players which they all came out before they switched to universal tokens hopefully they fix it but I doubt it happens anytime soon

hzchang

Rookie 1

Oh the order they come out does matter because the 1st 3 elevate players (Westbrook, Griffin, and Ingram) have differing bugs on them when trying to train them or with them I have heard of other bugs like yours and they only involve those 3 players which they all came out before they switched to universal tokens hopefully they fix it but I doubt it happens anytime soon

well that does suck then. hope EA will fix it soon.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
the thing about it is that you can realistically only max out so many of these guys without wasting your stamina. And maybe Hayward is the best SG in this game to use, IDK, but I'd much rather be starting my 90 Middleton for great play and better AI and OVR. So in a nutsack, With Butler, Ingram, Wetbrook, Griffin, etc I decided to use Hayward and Butler for points. I'll keep Whiteside. Griffin with start and I have him at 87, Westbrook is maxed at 88 behind Curry 90. After this BF promo is done it would take a month to max out an 82 and in the meantime you'd be missing out on Winter promo stuff.

dub365

All-Star 1
I think there's plenty of time to grind elevate. It's 4 days per week. If you did ONLY first wins, you'd get 10k to per week. What else are you gonna spend stamina on every Tuesday for example? The winter program is a month long, we won't be burning all our stamina on it every day. The intensive part won't start til near Xmas.

And I don't get why you'd start Middleton over Hayward if Hayward is better. What's OVR got to do with it? If Middleton is in the bench, your team OVR doesn't change

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think there's plenty of time to grind elevate. It's 4 days per week. If you did ONLY first wins, you'd get 10k to per week. What else are you gonna spend stamina on every Tuesday for example? The winter program is a month long, we won't be burning all our stamina on it every day. The intensive part won't start til near Xmas.

And I don't get why you'd start Middleton over Hayward if Hayward is better. What's OVR got to do with it? If Middleton is in the bench, your team OVR doesn't change

Exactly you can earn 14.4k-24k on first wins each week it's worth playing no matter what because what's 480 stamina a week anyways if you have that chance at the best card in that position why throw it away for 2 overall points at the VERY least they could've benched one of them for a good bench piece instead of doing the same thing with 90 Curry and a much worse 88 Westbrook but whatever what's done is done

There are no live events for the first part of the winter promo. The stamina drain next week is Showdown if you want to chase one of those Masters.

dub365

All-Star 1
There are no live events for the first part of the winter promo. The stamina drain next week is Showdown if you want to chase one of those Masters.

Even more reason to hit elevate hard. Nothing else going on.....unless you want top 1000 or better, SD should be a piece of cake hitting Legend

hviana1979

Rookie 1
The issue now is who have the store griffin maxed out stats at 88? Is it worth to upgrade him?

I got him on the Elevate Pack but haven't decide what to do yet. Was wondering the same.

He was a pain for me to go against as an 85 ovr, his AI was very good, maybe his store version as an 88 will be awesome.

The issue now is who have the store griffin maxed out stats at 88? Is it worth to upgrade him?

I got him on the Elevate Pack but haven't decide what to do yet. Was wondering the same.

He was a pain for me to go against as an 85 ovr, his AI was very good, maybe his store version as an 88 will be awesome.
I used the 82 Griffin I got to train Hayward even though he had better stats than the other Griffin on my balanced bench which I have trained to 85. If you have the other Griffin trained up it would be a waste of resources to train the 82 store version.

hviana1979

Rookie 1
No, all I had was the free Griffin, opened 12 packs aiming for Hayward or Whiteside but got the 82 Griffin.

Now I'm wondering if I should train the 82 Griffin, 82 Butler or the 70 Hayward.

No, all I had was the free Griffin, opened 12 packs aiming for Hayward or Whiteside but got the 82 Griffin.

Now I'm wondering if I should train the 82 Griffin, 82 Butler or the 70 Hayward.
Well that depends on your team. I'm training Hayward because currently I'm using Impact Lou and once he goes down in ovr I'll be needing a new SG and at 85 Hayward has much better stats than 84 Kay or Sprewell who I have to replace Lou.

Yours is an interesting dilemma, if I were you I'd have to compare maxed out 82 Butler to maxed out Hayward and see who has better stats since they both cap out at 88ovr. In my opinion I'd go with a SG over Griffin.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Well that depends on your team. I'm training Hayward because currently I'm using Impact Lou and once he goes down in ovr I'll be needing a new SG and at 85 Hayward has much better stats than 84 Kay or Sprewell who I have to replace Lou.

Yours is an interesting dilemma, if I were you I'd have to compare maxed out 82 Butler to maxed out Hayward and see who has better stats since they both cap out at 88ovr. In my opinion I'd go with a SG over Griffin.

I?d go with the pack version over the free version of another player in almost all situations. The only time I wouldn?t is when the Elevate player you?re training is for your bench. I had great pull rate in 10 packs opened so far - 5 elites - 2 Hayward, 2 Griffin and a Westbrook. Unfortunately, I already had both Griffin and Westbrook (and my goal was Whiteside). Anyway, Westbrook is a bench player on my team so I kept my 85 free version rather than train the store version.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.