• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top 100 Promo: Release 4

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wasn't gonna make a thread after I woke up a few hours after the promo started but I figured I might as well

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Lets say that most users who grind everyday are 89-90 ovr by now i think that this is the last top100 player who could make into our lineup as starter or backup...so im guessing is it worth to keep snowballing these top100 pts or?
Im more for grind and sell master than snowball these tokens

dub365

All-Star 1
Lets say that most users who grind everyday are 89-90 ovr by now i think that this is the last top100 player who could make into our lineup as starter or backup...so im guessing is it worth to keep snowballing these top100 pts or?
Im more for grind and sell master than snowball these tokens
I don't think you'll sell Middleton because he's not great and the price caps will keep you from selling below 1 mil. So I'm gonna grind it for MM points and hold onto the tokens

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I don't think you'll sell Middleton because he's not great and the price caps will keep you from selling below 1 mil. So I'm gonna grind it for MM points and hold onto the tokens
Im curently at 2.4k pts still undecided what to do,but my only fear is that by the time next top100 appear he will not worth so much,but one the other side even if i get middleton i doubt i can sell him 😕

betaman411

All-Star 1
Im curently at 2.4k pts still undecided what to do,but my only fear is that by the time next top100 appear he will not worth so much,but one the other side even if i get middleton i doubt i can sell him 😕
Better to grind and save. Sell Master right away when next Top100 starts.

Tim pool

Rookie 1
Anyone have any idea when the AH will be working again? Zero reason to get middleton if can't sell and dont need on linup.

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone have any idea when the AH will be working again? Zero reason to get middleton if can't sell and dont need on linup.
AH is working. There's total saturation right now and no reason for anyone to buy anything. Why would someone buy Middleton when A) it's not a good card B) there are plenty of alternatives and C) Middleton isn't that hard to get?

I've made 7-8 mil over the past several days. Sold everything from silvers to golds to elites to 88 Embiid and 88 3pt Curry today. I'm listing everything at 100/ 999,999,999 because of the flooded market and the price caps. The bot will pick it up sooner or later

bbs3

Rookie 1
I list for the same 100/999999999 and the bot is not picking anything......cant ever remember when i sold a player.

bbs3

Rookie 1
EA developers this season are lazy......we had top 100, All star and now top 100 again with the same drills......cmon EA we cant go all season playing the same drills....This s not a basketball game.....99.9% drills and 0.1% basket....

Mikey777

Rookie 1
It's not laziness, it's optimization. They try earn same or more with spending less than before on content creation. Seems that we will have more cookie cutter promos...

Altavilla

Pro 1
Apparently some “geniuses” have been complaining about top100 to that EA twitch guy so now they’ll stop new installments, at least for a while

Nice going guys: we just lost the last useful thing to spend stamina on this last week 🤦‍♂️

dub365

All-Star 1
Apparently some “geniuses” have been complaining about top100 to that EA twitch guy so now they’ll stop new installments, at least for a while

Nice going guys: we just lost the last useful thing to spend stamina on this last week 🤦‍♂️
I think that was their plan anyways and whatever happens, EA is going to muck things up no matter what. No different than them giving us Top 100 and St Paddy's in which neither promo is useful to the majority of users. Then they suddenly give us a good chance at elites in Pro Packs and at the same time change sets so that Silvers and Golds aren't worth a shit. It's no wonder the AH seems "broken" to most ppl. EA "broke" it with their master plan of flooding the ecosystem with cards people don't need or want for their team.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think that was their plan anyways and whatever happens, EA is going to muck things up no matter what. No different than them giving us Top 100 and St Paddy's in which neither promo is useful to the majority of users. Then they suddenly give us a good chance at elites in Pro Packs and at the same time change sets so that Silvers and Golds aren't worth a shit. It's no wonder the AH seems "broken" to most ppl. EA "broke" it with their master plan of flooding the ecosystem with cards people don't need or want for their team.
Great now I'm sure they'll reset points if they go a few months before the next installment

They love to make us keep cards we don't want they even said you could get banned if you sell a giveaway item on the AH that you won from them

Altavilla

Pro 1
Great now I'm sure they'll reset points if they go a few months before the next installment
Good point. But I’m still keeping my points: the mere thought of spending time trading points for CRAP seems atrocious to me. I’d just be grinding my teeth and calling EA names the whole time, having the worst time

That Nick guy doesn't always give the most reliable info. He was probably looking at the road map for the rest of this season (Feb-April.) Since they prefer shorter promos, they need filler events like Top 100. Otherwise, they need to create something entirely new each week.

dub365

All-Star 1
That Nick guy doesn't always give the most reliable info. He was probably looking at the road map for the rest of this season (Feb-April.) Since they prefer shorter promos, they need filler events like Top 100. Otherwise, they need to create something entirely new each week.
Nick doesn't know anything. He shouldn't even be doing these streams if he can't give reliable info. He said yesterday that he didn't think they had rights to do a March Madness promo........until someone told him they've done it every year as Mobile Madness. Beyond that, he kept talking about the AH but really had no idea what the Dev team has said about it. And if he understood the game, he wouldn't have said what he did about them nerfing boosts. Obv the GOAT boosts aren't giving level 4 stat boosts and there aren't a ton of 97 lineups because of it. He should've called them out on that for not making any sense. Those player boosts are, in fact weaker than they should be. The Medals are what's OP, if anything is. And then he says KcWinn is giving out Medals "like candy". Just more EA stupidity tbh 🤦

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Nick doesn't know anything. He shouldn't even be doing these streams if he can't give reliable info. He said yesterday that he didn't think they had rights to do a March Madness promo........until someone told him they've done it every year as Mobile Madness. Beyond that, he kept talking about the AH but really had no idea what the Dev team has said about it. And if he understood the game, he wouldn't have said what he did about them nerfing boosts. Obv the GOAT boosts aren't giving level 4 stat boosts and there aren't a ton of 97 lineups because of it. He should've called them out on that for not making any sense. Those player boosts are, in fact weaker than they should be. The Medals are what's OP, if anything is. And then he says KcWinn is giving out Medals "like candy". Just more EA stupidity tbh 🤦
I agree with all of that but the last part KC has given out tons of medals in his streams he gives people a choice of a medal or any player of a certain overall or lower and then at the end of his streams he gives the last one a choice of 2 medals, 2 players, or 1 of each and he streams once every few days so he's giving out like 10 medals a week

It's clear Nick doesn't know very much about the game currently and especially not the game's history which is why he had no idea about Mobile Madness being in every season of the game

betaman411

All-Star 1
I agree with all of that but the last part KC has given out tons of medals in his streams he gives people a choice of a medal or any player of a certain overall or lower and then at the end of his streams he gives the last one a choice of 2 medals, 2 players, or 1 of each and he streams once every few days so he's giving out like 10 medals a week

It's clear Nick doesn't know very much about the game currently and especially not the game's history which is why he had no idea about Mobile Madness being in every season of the game
The biggest travesty of all this is no one from EA is close enough to the game to understand why the AH is “broken”. 🙄

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The biggest travesty of all this is no one from EA is close enough to the game to understand why the AH is “broken”. 🙄
It's on purpose if you can't sell stuff then you have to buy new stuff to upgrade they know all about the saturation of cards and the existence of price floors for cards both of which make it hard to sell anything

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.