• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Time Vault Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
150 points on quarter win.

What about season?
Not on quarter win. Only match win.

Man, this campaign is turning out to be a disappointment.

At first the cards looked great, but now it seems too little for such a big effort and I have invested on Rose and KD, which I’m forced to start now that they’re 92s, for some stupid reason

betaman411

All-Star 1
Not on quarter win. Only match win.

Man, this campaign is turning out to be a disappointment.

At first the cards looked great, but now it seems too little for such a big effort and I have invested on Rose and KD, which I’m forced to start now that they’re 92s, for some stupid reason
Pretty big F U to those that upgraded their 87 Rose and 90 Durant to 92’s. Can’t even maximize boost in the 5k player events because they’re subbed in 3/4 of them. 🙄

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
With 210k promo pts and with 20% boos t is it posible to reach 300k pts...have all events unlocked,800 snapshot pts and 400 new year pts?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think someone said they have only starting boosts and not bench boosts .. isnt it something like that?
Yeah Rose doesn't count on the bench so KD is likely the same I tried that for the events that forced me to use a PG in them and it didn't make a difference but it did in the warmup point event so I had to bench 110 Lebron for 92 Rose and lose a guaranteed easy 6 points a game in the process

Hi
currently i am grinding the time vault promo. I need 60k points in 3 days. Does anyone know the best method to get it. My main problem is i always ran out of stamina. Thanks in advance

benkangquan

Rookie 1
With 210k promo pts and with 20% boos t is it posible to reach 300k pts...have all events unlocked,800 snapshot pts and 400 new year pts?
It will be very close. I get around 25-26k with 20% boost ( had Rose since the start of the promo ). You need the warmup points to help and saved stamina bottles

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
They are making those BOGO packs look attractive right now... I'm going to wait until the last minute to see if it is worth a 93 Lou Williams.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hi
currently i am grinding the time vault promo. I need 60k points in 3 days. Does anyone know the best method to get it. My main problem is i always ran out of stamina. Thanks in advance
A few things
1. There was already a Time Vault Promo thread for stuff like this
2. The only posts that go in the Newbie Introduction section are from people who are new and want to introduce themselves not new people that have in game questions
3. Do the 1st wins every time and my method is to play the events again because SD is a crap shoot of people that quit half the time in my case which means you don't get promo points so it was a waste of stamina and use warmup points and extra stamina from LvL rewards and even pro packs you should be fine getting 20k a day though

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.