• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Time Vault Promo

Pasasee

Rookie 3
I am a bit lost as next set of tokens will open up each event on the right (blue being left side) I only have one to open but the wording on the token doesn't match the event exactly being new year game can some confirm from the screen shots (3 attached) that the red token can only open events on right and I'll be able to select the new year game since I don't want to overlap and event that's open already. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200102-112727_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200102-112727_NBA Live.jpg
    651.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_20200102-112630_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200102-112630_NBA Live.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Screenshot_20200102-112625_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200102-112625_NBA Live.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 265

betaman411

All-Star 1
I am a bit lost as next set of tokens will open up each event on the right (blue being left side) I only have one to open but the wording on the token doesn't match the ev ent exactly being new year game can some confirm from the screen shots (3 attached) that the red token can only open events on right and I'll be able to select the new year game since I don't want to overlap and event that's open already. Thank you
You have New Year Game and Snapshot Practice still available to choose.

You can also go by the direction of the arrows. Practice is 20 stamina event and Game is 100.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
You have New Year Game and Snapshot Practice still available to choose.

You can also go by the direction of the arrows. Practice is 20 stamina event and Game is 100.
So just to confirm my understanding will the next set of tokens open up New year game on the right hand side being the last event that needs to be opened on that side? Thank you for the feedback and the reply

dub365

All-Star 1
So just to confirm my understanding will the next set of tokens open up New year game on the right hand side being the last event that needs to be opened on that side? Thank you for the feedback and the reply
The red tokens open up the practice event, one for each side. The blue tokens open up the game event, one for each side. Don't choose the same one twice as the objective is to open up all 4. Doesn't matter which order you do it in

Hroswith

Rookie 3
The red tokens open up the practice event, one for each side. The blue tokens open up the game event, one for each side. Don't choose the same one twice as the objective is to open up all 4. Doesn't matter which order you do it in
Yeah, that’s what I accidentally did. Not smart.

Does anyone know why we got two free points to unlock players today?

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah, that’s what I accidentally did. Not smart.

Does anyone know why we got two free points to unlock players today?
We got the points bc they keep recycling the same broken code where ppl lose a token when their game crashes. So instead of fixing it or giving ppl their tokens back through cust support, they just give everyone 2 pts & call it good

I just lost a token, the token to get 84 street Kevin love. Game crashed when I got fouled trying to take free throws. Hate it

Attachments

• B43B4175-692D-4E08-B1CA-2EAEED0E8202.png
    B43B4175-692D-4E08-B1CA-2EAEED0E8202.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 266

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
Guys how is the 86 batum booster card works ?

Seems like I don't get any extra points with that card ...

betaman411

All-Star 1
Guys how is the 86 batum booster card works ?

Seems like I don't get any extra points with that card ...
He has to be in the ultimate lineup for blitzes and the multi year for warmup. Bench should be fine. I’ve heard 92 Durant and 92 Rose must be starters. 87 and 90 work on bench too.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
We got the points bc they keep recycling the same broken code where ppl lose a token when their game crashes. So instead of fixing it or giving ppl their tokens back through cust support, they just give everyone 2 pts & call it good
Lucky me. That’ll give me at least two 93 players and a 91 player.
Probably going to go for Lou Will to replace Curry on the bench.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
He has to be in the ultimate lineup for blitzes and the multi year for warmup. Bench should be fine. I’ve heard 92 Durant and 92 Rose must be starters. 87 and 90 work on bench too.
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why Rose’ 20% wasn’t counted.

I bought the 87 Rose for 1200 nba cash. Sold him in AH for 2M and bought the 92 Rose for 3.5M.

This promo is shaping up to be a nice boost to my lineup: 91 CP3, 92 Rose and two 93 Lou Wills.

dub365

All-Star 1
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering why Rose’ 20% wasn’t counted.

I bought the 87 Rose for 1200 nba cash. Sold him in AH for 2M and bought the 92 Rose for 3.5M.

This promo is shaping up to be a nice boost to my lineup: 91 CP3, 92 Rose and two 93 Lou Wills.
I think you're confused. You won't be getting two 93s unless you spend a lot of cash. And you can only get one 93 of each player anyways. You need to hit 300k points to get 4 vault tokens. A 93 requires 3 vault tokens in total, 1 token to make each 84 into a 91 and then 1 vault token to make both 91s into a 93.

I'm sitting at 210k pts right now and I won't even be able to get two 93s

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think you're confused. You won't be getting two 93s unless you spend a lot of cash. And you can only get one 93 of each player anyways. You need to hit 300k points to get 4 vault tokens. A 93 requires 3 vault tokens in total, 1 token to make each 84 into a 91 and then 1 vault token to make both 91s into a 93.

How much boost do you have?

betaman411

All-Star 1
KD and Rose. Plus both 10% boost players. 90% total, all events opened
Yeah, you’d need saved stamina to get 3 93’s. 5 tokens seems like the sweet spot unless you sell back Rose and Durant but guessing you already upgraded them!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
300k is a big grind itself especially without rose (possible with stamina/pro packs/warmup... I think).. think 2 93s are impossible f2p
Obviously not accounting for people who have 92 rose and durant and stamina and pro packs

Hroswith

Rookie 3

So you’re at 210K in less than a week, but with a full week left, you won’t reach 300K?
How does that work?

edit: yeah, I was confused. Trading in two 91 players and a token gets you a 93 selection. I thought it would upgrade both of them.

Doesn’t seem worth it to trade in two 91 players for a single 93 player. I think I’ll go for four 91 players then.

Last edited:

dub365

All-Star 1
So you’re at 210K in less than a week, but with a full week left, you won’t reach 300K?
How does that work?

edit: yeah, I was confused. Trading in two 91 players and a token gets you a 93 selection. I thought it would upgrade both of them.

Doesn’t seem worth it to trade in two 91 players for a single 93 player. I think I’ll go for four 91 players then.
Yeah, I didn't wanna have to break it to you but figured it's better you know now that it wasn't gonna turn out like you thought. F2p, four 91s is def the way to go unless your lineups are stout. I'm trying to get my Street to 94 so I'm going full on

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.