• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Time Vault Promo

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yeah, I didn't wanna have to break it to you but figured it's better you know now that it wasn't gonna turn out like you thought. F2p, four 91s is def the way to go unless your lineups are stout. I'm trying to get my Street to 94 so I'm going full on
Well, I’m glad you did because I would have been majorly disappointed if I traded in two players and only got a single one back.

This way, I can change my choices and just go for four strong bench players. So thank you for pointing that out to me!

I already have sharpshooter CP3 because that was my weakest position. I’m now thinking of going for street Lou Will, lockdown Carter, and for the fourth player I’m trying to decide between Love and Lou Will.

91 Love would give me a bigger lineup boost, since I have 89 Duncan as a starter now, and Donovan Mitchell as my sharpshooter SG. But I’m leaning slightly towards putting Lou over him in my sharpshooter lineup and trying to snipe 93 Melo for my street lineup.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well, I’m glad you did because I would have been majorly disappointed if I traded in two players and only got a single one back.

This way, I can change my choices and just go for four strong bench players. So thank you for pointing that out to me!

I already have sharpshooter CP3 because that was my weakest position. I’m now thinking of going for street Lou Will, lockdown Carter, and for the fourth player I’m trying to decide between Love and Lou Will.

91 Love would give me a bigger lineup boost, since I have 89 Duncan as a starter now, and Donovan Mitchell as my sharpshooter SG. But I’m leaning slightly towards putting Lou over him in my sharpshooter lineup and trying to snipe 93 Melo for my street lineup.
Depending on how many coins you have, I’m not so sure that 4x 91’s is better than a 93 and a 91. The 93 with +4 boost is likely to carry you to +97 OVR. The 91’s will likely not make it much past 94. Plus how much do you think those 91’s would cost to replace if you went with the 93 (and a 91)? 91’s will be the new 89’s after this promo meaning likely under 500k as long as the caps don’t interfere.

For what it’s worth, I’m in a similar situation and have been debating this issue since I realized more than 4 tokens probably wasn’t in the cards (day 2 of promo).

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Depending on how many coins you have, I’m not so sure that 4x 91’s is better than a 93 and a 91. The 93 with +4 boost is likely to carry you to +97 OVR. The 91’s will likely not make it much past 94. Plus how much do you think those 91’s would cost to replace if you went with the 93 (and a 91)? 91’s will be the new 89’s after this promo meaning likely under 500k as long as the caps don’t interfere.

For what it’s worth, I’m in a similar situation and have been debating this issue since I realized more than 4 tokens probably wasn’t in the cards (day 2 of promo).
Yup exactly this.. figured 91s will drop in rate.. so if I can reach 300k, I'll get a 93 and a 91.. I'm a 91 right now and 4 91s will not get me to 92..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Fair points.

My problem with this game is that I’m impatient as hell, and often make the dumb choice for short term gains instead of the smarter long term decision. That caused me to burn through about 11M in coins at the start of the season.

I now have a 91 Carter and 91 CP3, so if I do go for a 93, it’ll have to be one of them.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Fair points.

My problem with this game is that I’m impatient as hell, and often make the dumb choice for short term gains instead of the smarter long term decision. That caused me to burn through about 11M in coins at the start of the season.

I now have a 91 Carter and 91 CP3, so if I do go for a 93, it’ll have to be one of them.
CP3 is last in my priority because of all the PG’s available. VC isn’t a bad choice but not a great boost. Ironically, SS SF is one of my weakest positions. Still using PG13...haha.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
CP3 is last in my priority because of all the PG’s available. VC isn’t a bad choice but not a great boost. Ironically, SS SF is one of my weakest positions. Still using PG13...haha.
Yeah, his gameplay isn’t the best either. Waste of my first token.

Lockdown Carter is pretty solid though!

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I’ll have to get 200 more points to unlock SS Carter though. I’ll probably cave and get a 93 anyway, but with Magic’s shooting stats being as poor as they are, 93 Lou Will would give me a better boost on the bench.

93 Carter would be my starting SF

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’ll have to get 200 more points to unlock SS Carter though. I’ll probably cave and get a 93 anyway, but with Magic’s shooting stats being as poor as they are, 93 Lou Will would give me a better boost on the bench.

93 Carter would be my starting SF
200 pts is nothing with 5 days left. But you likely can’t get 93 Lou if you already spent two tokens or did you mean you only have the 84 versions? Big difference....

edit: never mind. Just re-read your original post. 93 Lou will be difficult since you already spent your first two tokens. Need 3 more.

TDGGG

Rookie 1
Why TF ea makes a mess always...they made Hayward SG and Vince SF smh...

And you need money and cash for the 92 kd and rose. ..

ROTY PLAYERS

89 DUNCAN PF
92 CARTER SG
92 J KIDD PG
93 FRANCIS PG
few more I think
Can all players be for the lineup of your choice. Lockdown ect?

Hroswith

Rookie 3
200 pts is nothing with 5 days left. But you likely can’t get 93 Lou if you already spent two tokens or did you mean you only have the 84 versions? Big difference....

edit: never mind. Just re-read your original post. 93 Lou will be difficult since you already spent your first two tokens. Need 3 more.
Yeah, Lou Will is only an option if I stick with my original plan and only go for 91’s.

Maybe the store gets an interesting pack for sale in the coming days and I’ll consider spending some cash to get to the 450K needed for that fifth token.

If not, I’ll have to decide between sticking with the 91’s or going for 93 Lockdown Carter. It sucks that I wasted a token on CP3, otherwise I could have gotten 93 Carter and put 91 Lou Will on the bench.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I'm about to get the 2nd token, but I need at least 1 more to get both of a player to their max. Do i still have enough time?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.