• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey Stewie why don't you make app for this community....... Like similar discussion but via app..
I would but I can't i didn't create this site and the creator hasn't been heard from in like 8 months so it's just me and occasionally the guys hired to maintain the site behind the scenes

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well, sure if you bought live pass but not so easy F2P. Possible but definitely not easy.
True but I meant it was easy for me lol if I waited a day I would have hit 105 without LaVine due to the last 2 LP players I just got

Spyda9man

Pro 2
@stewie or anyone else, can you confirm if you put the surge/storm players in sets and turn them in, will you get charge particles or just selling only?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
@stewie or anyone else, can you confirm if you put the surge/storm players in sets and turn them in, will you get charge particles or just selling only?
I couldn't answer that the first time so I had to leave it alone... sadly I have no idea but I really doubt it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
can you obtain the new players for this promo from pro packs? premier packs? or just the promo packs?
I'm pretty sure that pro and premier packs haven't contained promo cards at all this year at least from what I could remember

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
only promo packs
new players are usually available only through store packs or trade up sets... nowhere else
Yeah I'm pretty sure legend and trending players are the only non-base cards the were ever in pro or premier packs this season

Giovanni

Rookie 1
I just now got my 105 I've LeBron is it possible for me to get the balance d LeBron?
You need to average 108 tokens per day in order to get balanced Bron. Make your counts. I think you are on pace but I am not sure since I am not trying to get the balanced version

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.