• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Storm & Surge Promos

Spyda9man

Pro 2
seeing how VC retired, he should be the master, the other players dont really care unless they have good stats/abilities to replace current team

dub365

All-Star 1
They should just start creating new players. This is getting old. I feel like there have been more versions of a lot of players this season than in the last 2 combined. How many Curry cards have we had between base and Masters? Feels like at least 20.

dtam2

Rookie 2
They should just start creating new players. This is getting old. I feel like there have been more versions of a lot of players this season than in the last 2 combined. How many Curry cards have we had between base and Masters? Feels like at least 20.
Yes

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Do you think it will be another promo like the Shaq VS Dwight? Like 450 tokens for a max master? Shaq Vs Dwight lasted 5 days too

Ian07

Rookie 1
Anyone knows if storm cells are available from store ? Bought severe thunderstorm pack from store but it only give vapour points.. (2000 cash burnt)

Attachments

• D3F4BE29-4209-4AF0-9B73-03907EF087C6.png
    D3F4BE29-4209-4AF0-9B73-03907EF087C6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 212

Alex

Rookie 1
Anyone knows if storm cells are available from store ? Bought severe thunderstorm pack from store but it only give vapour points.. (2000 cash burnt)
No they are not. Put Fox and the 4 tokens and u can buyout the set for 1250 cash

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Do you think it will be another promo like the Shaq VS Dwight? Like 450 tokens for a max master? Shaq Vs Dwight lasted 5 days too
Correction: it is exactly the same promo as the Yao Ming one. So 106 master is attainable, for the balanced master we need a very hard grind.
If I remember well, Arena and Showdown were good ways to grind the Yao promo. Showdown gave 1 token if you won your quarter so it was maybe the easiest way. Anybody knows if this is true in this promo too?

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
Correction: it is exactly the same promo as the Yao Ming one. So 106 master is attainable, for the balanced master we need a very hard grind.
If I remember well, Arena and Showdown were good ways to grind the Yao promo. Showdown gave 1 token if you won your quarter so it was maybe the easiest way. Anybody knows if this is true in this promo too?

Yeah, win your quarter and you receive an elite token. So probably easiest way, right?

Naveen

Rookie 1
Correction: it is exactly the same promo as the Yao Minglite one. So 106 master is attainable, for the balanced master we need a very hard grind.
Win or loose, each showdown quater grants an elite token.

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
Win or loose, each showdown quater grants an elite token.

Are you sure about that? I intentionally lost my quarter to see (because of how the pop-up was worded with something like "compete against" someone in showdown -- and not "win") and I'm pretty sure I didn't get one.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.