• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stockton record breaker- where is he?!?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Discord people saying that there will be no more new record breaking players.
Can anyone confirm?
If so we better sell the tokens quickly

Unless it came from someone at EA I wouldn't trust stuff said there but in the meantime yeah sell the tokens imo

kirid96

Rookie 1
ah ok that?s why mine is a maxed whiteside
thx stewie as always

You're welcome but what Whiteside is it the level 14 (base 82), level 26 (base 70), or level 4 (base 92) I'm curious because if it's the 92 then it's confirmed that they closed the ability to use the 92 versions as training
[/quote]

it?s the base 82 one
so perhaps only 92 base one can be used ?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Only base 92 can be used bud to train Stockton. Buy the 500 cash packs n u may get one.

Personally don?t like gameplay on Stockton, missed a ton of threes when shots were perfect. So on my bench. Marbury BB is more conisistent.

What I wanted to know is what do the base 92?s train to? 100? 95?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Stewie309 said:
ah ok that?s why mine is a maxed whiteside
thx stewie as always

You're welcome but what Whiteside is it the level 14 (base 82), level 26 (base 70), or level 4 (base 92) I'm curious because if it's the 92 then it's confirmed that they closed the ability to use the 92 versions as training

it?s the base 82 one
so perhaps only 92 base one can be used ?

Yeah only the 92s work/ed no word on if they still do

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Only base 92 can be used bud to train Stockton. Buy the 500 cash packs n u may get one.

Personally don?t like gameplay on Stockton, missed a ton of threes when shots were perfect. So on my bench. Marbury BB is more conisistent.

I love his shooting he's my best shooter but all elevate cards (except the promo ones like Ingram and the NP ones which all cap at 89) are capped at 95 still

picklegoat

Rookie 2

I agree, he's a bit disappointing. My Sexton 94 Ghost had the same steal ranking and stole 3x as much. His shot is ok but not great. That being said, it took me 2500 cash to get him, he's a 102 with team boosts and will be at least a bench player on my tea for a long time and help OVR.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I agree, he's a bit disappointing. My Sexton 94 Ghost had the same steal ranking and stole 3x as much. His shot is ok but not great. That being said, it took me 2500 cash to get him, he's a 102 with team boosts and will be at least a bench player on my tea for a long time and help OVR.

Yeah, agree here too. When I play him, I can't use him to shoot often....not like Curry, or even Brodie, Fox or D. Mitchell.

He must be used in the 80s style for PGs to be effective, ie assists...5 assists and 4-6 points in a typical SD match would be considered a good haul for him. Let the other 4 do the 98% of scoring....

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Yeah, agree here too. When I play him, I can't use him to shoot often....not like Curry, or even Brodie, Fox or D. Mitchell.

He must be used in the 80s style for PGs to be effective, ie assists...5 assists and 4-6 points in a typical SD match would be considered a good haul for him. Let the other 4 do the 98% of scoring....

Well assists in this game are pretty much meaningless, you can get 5 assists with Harrison Barnes because every pass in this game is the same. If a card doesn't shoot well or doesn't rebound well 99% of the time it's going to be a bad card.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Stocktons ai is pretty bad too.. nowehere near marbury and baron (is there a pg with better ai right now)
the worst is mugsy by far and as usual cp3 is as bad as ever(why they cant ever give the player with one of the best assist/turnover ratios a solid handle is beyond me).

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Stocktons ai is pretty bad too.. nowehere near marbury and baron (is there a pg with better ai right now)
the worst is mugsy by far and as usual cp3 is as bad as ever(why they cant ever give the player with one of the best assist/turnover ratios a solid handle is beyond me).

I like Mugsy...no matter how gd his stats are, I know I can win because I will just need Donno Mitch or Kemba to steal.

Happens too often.

I think among the shorter PGs, only the classic Nash & Cousey in S2 were harder to steal despite their lack of height.

CP...they are just against him. Many don't like him and his attitude so that negative perception...and now he's no longer called up as an All Star due to age and injuries, that doesn't help CP's case either.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.