• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown season3 discussions - end of the sixth season and the start of the seventh season

quiznos

Rookie 1
Man, that maintenance is a killer....I am glad I was out of stamina or I'd probably be in a match

do you spot any change from this maintenance?

According to Brian, on the maintenance:

"We just had to do an emergency maintenance to turn off the harden campaign to address some issues.

We hope to have it reenabled next week, but will keep you posted."

Damn i was making 7.5k coins from the first time events everyday

edlllpt

Pro 1
According to Brian, on the maintenance:

"We just had to do an emergency maintenance to turn off the harden campaign to address some issues.
We hope to have it reenabled next week, but will keep you posted."

thanks. I was skipping those lately, so no big loss for me :lol:

snowert

Rookie 1
Anyone find it difficult to win a match from superstar to legend? I personally win 2 out of 10, how can this pace bring me up to legend and win the rewards? Guys any tips to up the rank?

which superstar tier are you in and what's your ovr?

i'm superstar 2 right now and it's normal. pretty much everyone is an 84, which is my ovr. there is a small share of 83 and 85. I assume the 83s are having a tough time.

Hi I am in superstar 3 now, and ovr 84, but I just lose streak 6 matches, the higher the ranking the more pro the AI, and our 3pt shooting easier to miss, I wonder how can we reach legend, spent so much energy and time on SD, a bit disappointing now

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone find it difficult to win a match from superstar to legend? I personally win 2 out of 10, how can this pace bring me up to legend and win the rewards? Guys any tips to up the rank?

i'm superstar 2 right now and it's normal. pretty much everyone is an 84, which is my ovr. there is a small share of 83 and 85. I assume the 83s are having a tough time.

Hi I am in superstar 3 now, and ovr 84, but I just lose streak 6 matches, the higher the ranking the more pro the AI, and our 3pt shooting easier to miss, I wonder how can we reach legend, spent so much energy and time on SD, a bit disappointing now
Don?t feel bad, I?m an 85 and have the same issue. I?d rather face other 85?s than an 84 or 83 at this point. The AI is ridiculous when I face lower OVr?s.

snowert

Rookie 1

Don?t feel bad, I?m an 85 and have the same issue. I?d rather face other 85?s than an 84 or 83 at this point. The AI is ridiculous when I face lower OVr?s.

Bro, I just have new record on 8 lose streak , I still need 400k fans in less than two days time , the rule must be in legend to get reward is ridiculous

Bro, I just have new record on 8 lose streak , I still need 400k fans in less than two days time , the rule must be in legend to get reward is ridiculous

I learned the hard way that when you lose 5+ in a row, especially if they're by 1-3 points, it's time to give SD a break because it's against me. That's when I come back in an hour or two, and usually it treats me better. It might even help that in that time away it allowed more people to rank ahead of me, which means I can have a higher chance of playing easier opponent.

It is absolutely ridiculous to have to get legend in 7 days, but if you're 400k away, you're in position to do it. Just gotta cut that 400 in half for now, which is 20 wins with no losses (200k) which is obviously hard to do so more realistically you may go 24 wins and 12-15 or so losses. It seems hard, and it is, but when I learned to not force the issue when the losses pile up I did much better. Basically win 2 for every loss, but if a losing streak is coming just stop playing for a while, which is what I'm currently doing lol.

I don't think top 1000 will actually make Legend but I don't know for certain. Making legend will for sure gurantee an 84 card, though because I highly doubt we see 2500 make legend.

snowert

Rookie 1

I learned the hard way that when you lose 5+ in a row, especially if they're by 1-3 points, it's time to give SD a break because it's against me. That's when I come back in an hour or two, and usually it treats me better. It might even help that in that time away it allowed more people to rank ahead of me, which means I can have a higher chance of playing easier opponent.

It is absolutely ridiculous to have to get legend in 7 days, but if you're 400k away, you're in position to do it. Just gotta cut that 400 in half for now, which is 20 wins with no losses (200k) which is obviously hard to do so more realistically you may go 24 wins and 12-15 or so losses. It seems hard, and it is, but when I learned to not force the issue when the losses pile up I did much better. Basically win 2 for every loss, but if a losing streak is coming just stop playing for a while, which is what I'm currently doing lol.

I don't think top 1000 will actually make Legend but I don't know for certain. Making legend will for sure gurantee an 84 card, though because I highly doubt we see 2500 make legend.

Ok thanks bro for the sharing of experience, will rest now since out of stamina

betaman411

All-Star 1
What is in the Legend pack vs finishing Top 1000? Are we assuming Top 1000 with Legend guarantees 85 Curry and at east another 84?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What is in the Legend pack vs finishing Top 1000? Are we assuming Top 1000 with Legend guarantees 85 Curry and at east another 84?

No one knows what the actual end of season tier packs will give but the standings rewards are random there are multiple 85 SD cards so it won't be Curry for sure same for all the other standings rewards

edlllpt

Pro 1
Does anyone know what was the content of the legendary pack of someone that finished in top100 last season?

Is it the same or was there an upgrade?

edlllpt

Pro 1

I'd rather face 83s, but I did lose against the only 82 I faced in Superstar 3, margins of +11 vs +12 xD

edit - maybe i did they face another 82 in that tier, but I don't recall xD

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Does anyone know what was the content of the legendary pack of someone that finished in top100 last season?

They got an 85 overall SD player like Curry, PG13, Kuzma looks, etc.

betaman411

All-Star 1

I'd rather face 83s, but I did lose against the only 82 I faced in Superstar 3, margins of +11 vs +12 xD

I?m winning 21-6 to lose 22-4...against 82?s and 83?s. So many close matches with big margins on each side. I can?t remember the last time my AI scored over 10 and gave up less than 15 (in separate matches even!).

edlllpt

Pro 1

They got an 85 overall SD player like Curry, PG13, Kuzma looks, etc.

I think that's not what I am asking. Earlier in the season we'd get 1 pack with prize like 80 player w SD boost for position + 1 Legendary pack containing one elite for reaching legend.

The pack with position-prize is now the 85 player, 84 etc. That's understood earlier.

Now I am wondering about the season ending legend tier pack - if it is the same or if it got upgraded. or was it merged with the 85 prize?

alen1996

Rookie 1
Hi,i recently achieved legend status and I am ranked around 400th place.What do you think is that enough for top 1000 if i dont play sd anymore

edlllpt

Pro 1
I?m winning 21-6 to lose 22-4...against 82?s and 83?s. So many close matches with big margins on each side. I can?t remember the last time my AI scored over 10 and gave up less than 15 (in separate matches even!).

Last night I've seen crazy stuff like opponents losing 15-20 or winning 24-19 in their quarter xD my losses in close matches were usually tough quarters for both like +4 vs +5 xD but low ovr putting huge margins I didn't experience this time.

also closed the night beating one of the SD bosses so I had a good time xD

lULoM95.png

edlllpt

Pro 1
Hi,i recently achieved legend status and I am ranked around 400th place.What do you think will i finish in top 1000 if i dont play sd anymore

I'd say yes, but what was your position before playing the game that got you to legend? That probably gives you a notion of the amount of people that are just there.

I'd try to win a pair of games more at least, since there is a ton of people in that 1,5-1.53 range.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.