• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[Seeking Help] North Pole Promo Strategy

oops, I already trained Bench Prince to 79,
which way is better, one is that get 2 86 + 3 85 starters and Korver (from 75 to 80), the other is that get 5 86 starters and 5 79 benches.

The "bench prince" you're looking at thats at 79 is the old Prince that used to be a starter before we got elites. all you gotta do is switch him with 75 Korver

oops, I already trained Bench Prince to 79,
which way is better, one is that get 2 86 + 3 85 starters and Korver (from 75 to 80), the other is that get 5 86 starters and 5 79 benches.

You have to have trained Prince to 79 in order to get your elite lineup. Just go back and start training Korver :)

X_1618

Rookie 1
by the way , any suggestion for 85 OVR...plan to get two NP masters if possible.
it is best way to get 86-87-86-90-86 starters with bench 81-81-81-86-81, right?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Are the elite winter players only available through the store?

Yes they aren't auctionable

good day pls help. . can you tell what ovrs to target to have a 85 ovr north pole line up. . . .thanks
If u have coin,just buy oladipo cheap of the ah.. Then train whichever bench cards u have to 80/2 to get ur ovr to 85..
If no coin, then train ur starters to 87\88 and few of the bench to 81
This is assuming u already have a 90 in the np lineup

kebean17

Rookie 1
Yes they aren't auctionable

good day pls help. . can you tell what ovrs to target to have a 85 ovr north pole line up. . . .thanks
If u have coin,just buy oladipo cheap of the ah.. Then train whichever bench cards u have to 80/2 to get ur ovr to 85..
If no coin, then train ur starters to 87\88 and few of the bench to 81
This is assuming u already have a 90 in the np lineup

im already 84 ovr just need to hit 85 so i can get my 2nd 90 . . .which i dont know what to train for to hit 85 :(

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.