• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[Seeking Help] North Pole Promo Strategy

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
I lost my connection during North Pole ll so it says resume in blue. everytime I try I get kicked off any info? help

I just sold a base 80 Taddeus Young for 145k.

sounds like you knew a little more than the average user lol

I saw the lineup timer and should have trusted that but I've been burned by timers last promo so idk what to believe. Figured I'd believe what the EA employee said on on Reddit, but as others have pointed out, "typical EA, not on the same page lol".

dub365

All-Star 1
I just sold a base 80 Taddeus Young for 145k.

sounds like you knew a little more than the average user lol

I saw the lineup timer and should have trusted that but I've been burned by timers last promo so idk what to believe. Figured I'd believe what the EA employee said on on Reddit, but as others have pointed out, "typical EA, not on the same page lol".

I totally hear ya. But I'm going with A) Brian and B) common sense.
This promo is waaay too grindy to be a 10 day promo so that was my first clue that she's off target. Also, it would make zero sense for a Holiday promo to stop before the holiday actually occurs. They're in this for $ and money doesn't get made from a short promo. Promos can overlap and the next one doesn't even start til New Year's Eve. It's just cringeworthy that they've got a mouthpiece on Reddit saying things that are so wrong

They should make it clear in game when the promo ends. Also, they should let everyone know that Frozen players are auctionable after the promo ends. I would have thought twice about using my Danny Green for tp if I had read that in time.

snowert

Rookie 1
If the time constraint, upgrade one holiday master to 93 Ovr or to get 2 90 Ovr holiday master, which one will worth to go for?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
1.How long does this campaign last?
The North Pole campaign and related sets last until December 31, 2018 at 6:00 AM EST.
2.How can I earn more coins?
Earn from various live events, such as the NBA Today events.
Quicksell up to 20 unwanted players/collectables at a time in the Auction House UI rather than individually in your inventory.
Auction previous program players in the Auction House.
Purchase store packs that contain coins.
3.How can I earn more snowflakes?
The free bonus pack in the store that is available every 4 hours gives you a snowflake or an ornament.
Purchase Snow Pass for an extra snowflake daily pack and more objectives that grant snowflakes.
4.How can I progress to the next set of events?
You need to raise your team?s OVR in order to keep progressing in the campaign.
5.How do I raise my team?s OVR?
You raise your team?s OVR by training and leveling up your North Pole lineup players.
6.How do I raise my players? OVR?
Use the Ornament Training Tokens you earned from live events or purchased from store packs to level them up.
In order to get the gold or elite versions of the players, you need to progress through the campaign. You earn their gold and elite cards at certain parts of the campaign after leveling your team to specific OVR.
7.Why can?t I manually switch any players in my North Pole lineup on defense?
This is a bug we are actively investigating
8.Are any of the players auctionable during the North Pole event?
The frozen players (have a snowflake stamp on them) will become auctionable at a later date in January. The North Pole (elf-sized) players are not auctionable since you need to level them up. The 3 Masters will be auctionable unless you commit any training points to them

EA response to faqs.. along with brians tweets its pretty obvious they want to drain our coin.. wonder when they will realise that the coin packs are just not worth it

lucasmfr

Rookie 1
If the time constraint, upgrade one holiday master to 93 Ovr or to get 2 90 Ovr holiday master, which one will worth to go for?

2 auctionable 90s is much better than 1 unauctionable 93

Thanks Stewie, get a better idea on this harvest promo, sold my Tatum yesterday to fund these two master, hopefully able to grind in time

You sold tatum for 1 million?

I cant sell my tatum for 800k

snowert

Rookie 1

Thanks Stewie, get a better idea on this harvest promo, sold my Tatum yesterday to fund these two master, hopefully able to grind in time

I sold at 950k, still wonder whether I underpriced him, but so long it can fund me two holiday master cost, should be worth it

X_1618

Rookie 1

lucasmfr

Rookie 1

I sold at 950k, still wonder whether I underpriced him, but so long it can fund me two holiday master cost, should be worth it

For sure, 5 players at 89OVR costs 1,406,250 coins

Will we get a daily log in bonus like other campaigns for snowflakes, coins, TP, etc.

Brian said there isn't one planned, but I think he's choosing to undersell that way if they add one people can be happy about it. I always imagined that the login bonuses were dependent on 1). How much money the promo has made up to that point and 2). Based on player progress

Altavilla

Pro 1

We?ll have to wait and see how much those 90 masters will go for in the AH.

Completing the first one costs nearly 500k coins just to train. The 2nd and specially the 3rd should be much more, so maybe it?s better to complete only 1, buy the other(s) and use those TP to max the masters.

The coin cost to train is stupid and places my whole strategy on hold. It feels like a TAX. So, it feels like THEFT.

Maybe the North Pole elites will be worthless pretty soon so any investment on them would be a waste (being non-auctionable) of resources. It?s a shame because this was turning out to be a great campaign (i love to train my players). I have some coin reserves... but it?s sad to see that some players are being forced to sell their starting lineups just to keep up with this campaign :cry:

For those wondering if it's worthy to spend 500k for 1 master, a KG just sold on my AH for 3M.

2 86 + 3 85 starters and korver to 80 is the best way to reach 83 ovr. Save you some tp.

X_1618

Rookie 1
oops, I already trained Bench Prince to 79,
which way is better, one is that get 2 86 + 3 85 starters and Korver (from 75 to 80), the other is that get 5 86 starters and 5 79 benches.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.