• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

bbs3

Rookie 1
I struggle to sell any existing cards in AH...cards like ming 87, trae 87,adbeyao 85, etc, are not selling at all... I have listed ming over 60/70 times in the past month and no success.

If i cant sell, i cannot get coins to develop my team. Also i cant buy any new cards because i will get stuck with more unsellable cards.

So developing my team has grinded to a halt....and in turn my interest on this game as well..

Not sure what EA wants to achieve with this.......but they are not getting any of my hard cash for a broken game, even if I afford to..

This game is turning to a pure money grab this season without any substantial and good quality content....Only thing left is to offer on a monthly based subscription....:((((

betaman411

All-Star 1
I struggle to sell any existing cards in AH...cards like ming 87, trae 87,adbeyao 85, etc, are not selling at all... I have listed ming over 60/70 times in the past month and no success.

If i cant sell, i cannot get coins to develop my team. Also i cant buy any new cards because i will get stuck with more unsellable cards.

So developing my team has grinded to a halt....and in turn my interest on this game as well..

Not sure what EA wants to achieve with this.......but they are not getting any of my hard cash for a broken game, even if I afford to..

This game is turning to a pure money grab this season without any substantial and good quality content....Only thing left is to offer on a monthly based subscription....:((((
If they would just remove the price floor cap the AH would be fine. Your issue (and mine) is those 87 cards aren’t worth the floor price EA has set so there’s no buyers and a subsequent surplus of inventory. This is what happens when a free market doesn’t establish the value of something...

Who's going to buy an 87? A player who started last week? A bot? I just watched the stream for tomorrow's promo and they kept mentioning how you can build your Road to Gold lineup with the lower OVR players available in the promo, but what for? Why do I need a higher OVR Road to Gold lineup? I don't use it in any other game mode and it doesn't unlock anything. I know people have mixed feelings about multiple lineups, and when EA did bring back multiple lineups there wasn't any purpose for them, but with a single lineup lower OVR cards become worthless the second another promo is launched.

dub365

All-Star 1
They are really stretching the definition of NBA "Great" with some of these recent legends, don't you think?
Kinda stretching it calling this a "game" lol. Half the time anymore, it's torture/ punishment. I just liked the setup in S1: competitive modes, a sense of camaraderie through league participation, goal oriented & long running programs, and a little card collecting/ light gambling thrown in. It's hardly a basketball game. They can't even give us a viable practice mode after all these years asking for it.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So with the update Live Pass Points have been replaced with Live Emblems, which do absolutely nothing to advance the live pass goals.

Anyone have a clue what these seemingly useless emblems do?

Alex

Rookie 1
So with the update Live Pass Points have been replaced with Live Emblems, which do absolutely nothing to advance the live pass goals.

Anyone have a clue what these seemingly useless emblems do?
For playing Live Today events lol

deeT

Rookie 1
Anyone figured out how to advance Live Pass then with this new update? Frustrating update. I hope its just a glitch since there's still a standard and paid premium division.

Pretty sure EA forgot that Live Pass points in their recent update. Anyone know how to file a complaint? If this lasts for 48h, I will quit this game for good

Hroswith

Rookie 3
They “fixed” it. But without compensation for the points they screwed you out of.
This game is absolute garbage. I thought last season was bad.

They “fixed” it. But without compensation for the points they screwed you out of.
This game is absolute garbage. I thought last season was bad.
Another proof this game is not properly attended to. They only fix it forward and not backward for the points we could have earned.
I will stick and get Luka for this month and stop buying anything from this EA game again

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Another proof this game is not properly attended to. They only fix it forward and not backward for the points we could have earned.
I will stick and get Luka for this month and stop buying anything from this EA game again
I’ve already asked for a refund. I couldn’t care less about getting Luka anymore. I should have stayed away from this game when the disastrous fourth season ended, because EA clearly doesn’t give a damn about its customers.

Mikey777

Rookie 1
Commondjapan I think if you play league vs league your opponents can select to play against your road to gold lineup. If it will be weak or not attended this may lead to higher score against. But with league rewards being crappy - stamina, not a big deal... EA logic, lol.

TomH

Pro 2
The app update for iOS 5 days ago is glitched. We lose our friends list in Play Friends, and it says something like it doesn’t have permissions to access friends. Go to settings > linked accounts and it shows logged in and linked to FB. Go to settings > log out and when you try to login it indicates there is no FB account linked to the app. Login with Game Center > settings > link accounts and it shows FB is not linked or logged in. press link for FB and it links to your FB. Shows linked and logged in. Logging out shouldn’t unlink FB, so I am kinda terrified what happens if I need to uninstall/reinstall. It’s fine on Android.

dub365

All-Star 1
I wish they could be a tiny bit more intelligent when it comes to Boosts. The free LP Boost is a Finesse Icon but it only works with Power. ? I assumed the paid LP court and jersey would be Finesse because of the Master Jokic being Finesse and the free boost item shows as Finesse. But the Jersey is Power and the Court appears to work with Both my Strategic and Power lineups.

Such a sh*t show, being that you can't tell what playstyle the boost items actually work with, you can't tell if a player's boost affects position or team, and there's no way to tell what's stats get boosted or by how many points. I think this is by far one of the most poorly implemented things I've seen going back to S1

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.