• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

dub365

Pro 3
I just wish they would let the 5 clutch players bs die already
I assume you're referring to Arena. But there's no point in playing it right now so why would it matter? No worthwhile rewards for wins or tournaments. Instead you have to make a daily leaderboard by doing something ridiculous like shooting midrange shots. And then you need to make the leaderboard everyday for a couple weeks in order for your tokens to get you anything decent.

Honestly, this may be one of their dumbest ideas to date. Compete against other players but "don't worry about winning".....?TF is that all about? Oh, by the way .... You'll have to wait a couple minutes to get a matchup with someone you won't be competing against. Lol. They should've just compiled daily stats from all modes and made leaderboards for whatever stat they choose for a given day. And after 5 tourneys it'll cost you CASH, not coins, but CASH if you wish to play more.

👎👎👎👎👎

Iamlegendz

Rookie 1
I assume you're referring to Arena. But there's no point in playing it right now so why would it matter? No worthwhile rewards for wins or tournaments. Instead you have to make a daily leaderboard by doing something ridiculous like shooting midrange shots. And then you need to make the leaderboard everyday for a couple weeks in order for your tokens to get you anything decent.

Honestly, this may be one of their dumbest ideas to date. Compete against other players but "don't worry about winning".....?TF is that all about? Oh, by the way .... You'll have to wait a couple minutes to get a matchup with someone you won't be competing against. Lol. They should've just compiled daily stats from all modes and made leaderboards for whatever stat they choose for a given day. And after 5 tourneys it'll cost you CASH, not coins, but CASH if you wish to play more.

👎👎👎👎👎
I agree. Not playing that crap mode called Arena. Shot mechanic is broken and OVR's don't matter.2 minutes to connect and I take a leak I get disconnected.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poecurrencyigvault
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.