• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Gameplay still sucks (98 ovr now).

Gave up on LvL a few weeks ago and on SD just moments ago.

It?s like they ?fixed? what didn?t needed to be fixed while the same errors persist. On top of those I would name the terrible passing (don?t even get me started on this one) and the ?open? post shots (when I?m clearly defending and even trying to block the shooter).

Not spending any more money on this game until it?s fun again (already regret buying 2 Harden packs).
Right now I?m feeling I?d have to pay around 100 ?/month to have a 100 ovr so to have enjoyable gameplay again. Not doing it. It?s not reasonable.

The dead AH also doesn?t help things. At times like this last season I would entertain myself trying to make some coins on the AH. Not anymore. Gotta look for other entetainment options while I wait/hope for this game to get back on track.

Any solutions you've found for your golds not selling?

I'm experiencing the same problem with the AH

Sent you a PM. It's lying around in the outbox, but hopefully it will be sent ;)
Got it man, thanks.

Dillan823

Rookie 1
E.A needs to fix the LVL selection process. We just started a tournament and we are playing the same team for the 3rd time in 5 days. I select 11 members to play and only 10 are in the tournament. If someone has any answers for this please dear jesus let me know.

betaman411

All-Star 1
E.A needs to fix the LVL selection process. We just started a tournament and we are playing the same team for the 3rd time in 5 days. I select 11 members to play and only 10 are in the tournament. If someone has any answers for this please dear jesus let me know.
This is a common bug. The only way we've found to avoid it is to wait a while before starting your next search (in the hopes your opponent starts one right away). Whenever we change the number of players it just adds or removes from the opponent for the same matchup.

The whole lvl ranking system is jacked when you think about it. If you keep getting matched up with easier teams then your rank will just keep increasing as you win. But if you get matched up with Top 100 or Top 50 teams and lose it will decrease. The ranking should be weighted somehow (e.g. based on a combination of margin differential and strength of schedule) but that would require some additional thought be put into the part of the game EA feels doesn't make them money... :rolleyes:

Dillan823

Rookie 1
We waited for an hour before starting the next one ( after playing the same team twice in a row) and it gave us 2 different teams in 2 days. Day 5 is here and a completely different time of day and we just so happened to get that exact team again.

I actually didnt think it was a common bug but more of something ea can easily fix lol.

Altavilla

Pro 1
This endgame needs more players.
Decent players with team boost of at least +3

The selection of 108 and above ovrs is very scarce. And most of them are useless even when they match your play style (like the 109 SF Simmons).
And the 2 108 masters coming up are a big disappointment. I have no use for either one.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.