• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 3 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
https://imgur.com/a/R9m4chi

Not sure who I'm supposed to talk to? lol surely customer services' "thank you for your suggestions! yaddi yaddi yada doesn't help" nor this guy seems really care much lol

It's super funny when it's clearly their app that's having trouble connecting but the notification says something like "check you connection" aka it's not OUR fault, lol. Immediately close app, open different app that require internet and have no issues. Re open NBALM and get the exact same "check your connection" aka it's not OUR fault message.

I get it, though. If you actually said, "Sorry, we are having difficulties with our server" aka taking ownership, then people might actually play the app less and you might actually feel the need to fix the issue (heaven forbid!!). I've seen many people say they have the same crash problem, even during league games lol. Those are fun to crash in, the game decides since you crashed you automatically lose the quarter by 10 points!

teamduncan

Rookie 2
the point guard standing far from 3 point line uninterested when ball is not with him.

also the clock moves when you inbound not when you catch the ball (this was fixed but is now not working again)

Altavilla

Pro 1
1) Legacy is dead.
I understand it's not a high priority, but it be great if EA would let me check out my Legacy team and improve a bit the prize of the daily event.

2) New coaches please.

3) Season 4 stat tracking
I'd really like to see stats of every game I play, as an end-game screen. I'd also really like to track the compiled stats of my players too, at any given moment. That would be a MAJOR improvement.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Gameplay difficulty is through the roof.

I already stopped playing LvL some days ago due to that: it was torture for me and totally spoiling my gaming experience. From what my league mate tells me, it's getting worse.

Today I barely won a SD quarter against a 96 by 9-8, manual play. I'm a 97 ovr. I'm used to winning SD games against lower ovr's by +10.
If this keeps up, soon enough I'll also start avoiding SD, which means I'll have little to no incentive to upgrade my team.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I already stopped playing LvL some days ago due to that: it was torture for me and totally spoiling my gaming experience. From what my league mate tells me, it's getting worse.

Today I barely won a SD quarter against a 96 by 9-8, manual play. I'm a 97 ovr. I'm used to winning SD games against lower ovr's by +10.
If this keeps up, soon enough I'll also start avoiding SD, which means I'll have little to no incentive to upgrade my team.
Same here.. was wondering what i was doing wrong.. the worst part is ill have a good lvl quarter where the 3s will go in.. the very next quarter brick city..
Anyway, im sure there will be plenty of people saying theres no difference in gameplay and theyre still getting +20 margins.. so back to the drawing board

betaman411

All-Star 1

Same here.. was wondering what i was doing wrong.. the worst part is ill have a good lvl quarter where the 3s will go in.. the very next quarter brick city..
Anyway, im sure there will be plenty of people saying theres no difference in gameplay and theyre still getting +20 margins.. so back to the drawing board

Alta is talking about me. Our current tourney is against Royal Family: B.B. Kings ranked 28. One of their 99's went 42-6 against one of our 98's. Another 99 went +27 against us and I decided to play him. As a 97, I lost the first quarter by six points. Figuring I was going to take my lumps in at least one quarter, I immediately play him again and at one point was down 12-2. I may or may not have had a network timeout like event and just haven't gotten around to finishing my quarter... ;)

I told my league mates that in 3 seasons of playing this game, I've never seen a more lopsided 2 quarters. I mean not only was the AI hitting ridiculous 3's but apparently now my dribbling stats suck because my PG (BB Marbury) is getting stripped just dribbling up the floor! I can understand when 3's aren't dropping but when you try to adjust your play to midrange and even dunks and those don't go in either, then it's clearly just a conspiracy against you. I just wish these guys that can manage 2 quarters against 1 OVR lower and only give up 6 pts would post a video. They are clearly playing a different game than the one I'm playing - both figuratively and literally. I mean sure, I'll have the rare SD quarters where I hold a guy to 0 or 2 pts but usually that's a 2-5 pt lower OVR opponent. I know I'm clearly missing something but if I didn't know better, I'd say there's other forces at work here.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Alta is talking about me. Our current tourney is against Royal Family: B.B. Kings ranked 28. One of their 99's went 42-6 against one of our 98's. Another 99 went +27 against us and I decided to play him. As a 97, I lost the first quarter by six points. Figuring I was going to take my lumps in at least one quarter, I immediately play him again and at one point was down 12-2. I may or may not have had a network timeout like event and just haven't gotten around to finishing my quarter... ;)

I told my league mates that in 3 seasons of playing this game, I've never seen a more lopsided 2 quarters. I mean not only was the AI hitting ridiculous 3's but apparently now my dribbling stats suck because my PG (BB Marbury) is getting stripped just dribbling up the floor! I can understand when 3's aren't dropping but when you try to adjust your play to midrange and even dunks and those don't go in either, then it's clearly just a conspiracy against you. I just wish these guys that can manage 2 quarters against 1 OVR lower and only give up 6 pts would post a video. They are clearly playing a different game than the one I'm playing - both figuratively and literally. I mean sure, I'll have the rare SD quarters where I hold a guy to 0 or 2 pts but usually that's a 2-5 pt lower OVR opponent. I know I'm clearly missing something but if I didn't know better, I'd say there's other forces at work here.
I thought u would be one of the guys still having+20 margins..lol
Same here abt the huge margins.. keep hoping someone puts a gameplay. Had a decent first quarter agst a 96 (im 96 too).. and then proceeded to tie a quarter agst a 95 making the same shots..
Same experience in sd.. I'm having a lot of difficulty in defence as my players always seem to be in the ering position.. my pg usually seems to be on the wing and my sg ends up guarding the pg...

betaman411

All-Star 1

I thought u would be one of the guys still having+20 margins..lol
Same here abt the huge margins.. keep hoping someone puts a gameplay. Had a decent first quarter agst a 96 (im 96 too).. and then proceeded to tie a quarter agst a 95 making the same shots..
Same experience in sd.. I'm having a lot of difficulty in defence as my players always seem to be in the ering position.. my pg usually seems to be on the wing and my sg ends up guarding the pg...
The AI seems super aggressive to shoot if a player is open - which it should be I guess but definitely changed recently. I agree though, it seems the defenders we aren't controlling are more often than not in the wrong location. 3v3 is just a joke for full court defense!

Gameplay has just simply taken a turn for the worse, sadly. Especially LVL gameplay. I saw someone say they noticed the big change right around when Conquer and Fusion started finally losing games (remember they were like 100-0 at one point?). Apparently EA made changes that stopped their "software" from working, but in the process screwed the gameplay to hell. Just bricks bricks bricks and overpowered AI. Every blue moon the "skies open up" and shots fall and the AI will miss. Showdown, I admit, is somewhat better, but leagues is super rough right now.

I had a horrible time with LvL after they updated the app. It was easily the worst I?ve done since league play began. It?s gotten better lately. I still can?t play with the freedom of old but I can put up +10 in a quarter instead of going 9-8.

They nerfed the three ball and ratcheted up the AI defense. You get more of an advantage for being higher OVR which a lot of people were calling for. I?ve seen a theory doing the rounds that they nerfed the three ball so that the dunk packages look more attractive but I think they disliked the corner three and how easy it was to score contested threes prior to the update. The only thing that continues to bug me is that they said they would try to fix how easily the AI scores with contact but instead they just made the AI close out faster when you have the ball.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I had a horrible time with LvL after they updated the app. It was easily the worst I?ve done since league play began. It?s gotten better lately. I still can?t play with the freedom of old but I can put up +10 in a quarter instead of going 9-8.

They nerfed the three ball and ratcheted up the AI defense. You get more of an advantage for being higher OVR which a lot of people were calling for. I?ve seen a theory doing the rounds that they nerfed the three ball so that the dunk packages look more attractive but I think they disliked the corner three and how easy it was to score contested threes prior to the update. The only thing that continues to bug me is that they said they would try to fix how easily the AI scores with contact but instead they just made the AI close out faster when you have the ball.
Yeah, the timing of the app update is what I noticed as well. I just don't get why lvl and SD are so different? The OVR advantage is a much bigger factor in lvl. That's what I notice the most. Playing a higher OVR in SD, I still almost always win the quarter but in lvl it's possible to get destroyed.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Gameplay still sucks (98 ovr now).

Gave up on LvL a few weeks ago and on SD just moments ago.

It?s like they ?fixed? what didn?t needed to be fixed while the same errors persist. On top of those I would name the terrible passing (don?t even get me started on this one) and the ?open? post shots (when I?m clearly defending and even trying to block the shooter).

Not spending any more money on this game until it?s fun again (already regret buying 2 Harden packs).
Right now I?m feeling I?d have to pay around 100 ?/month to have a 100 ovr so to have enjoyable gameplay again. Not doing it. It?s not reasonable.

The dead AH also doesn?t help things. At times like this last season I would entertain myself trying to make some coins on the AH. Not anymore. Gotta look for other entetainment options while I wait/hope for this game to get back on track.

dub365

All-Star 1

It?s like they ?fixed? what didn?t needed to be fixed while the same errors persist. On top of those I would name the terrible passing (don?t even get me started on this one) and the ?open? post shots (when I?m clearly defending and even trying to block the shooter).

Not spending any more money on this game until it?s fun again (already regret buying 2 Harden packs).
Right now I?m feeling I?d have to pay around 100 ?/month to have a 100 ovr so to have enjoyable gameplay again. Not doing it. It?s not reasonable.

The dead AH also doesn?t help things. At times like this last season I would entertain myself trying to make some coins on the AH. Not anymore. Gotta look for other entetainment options while I wait/hope for this game to get back on track.

Gameplay sucks like it always has but I've been doing pretty well with a 98/99 squad, but I've got about 16-19 boost points and I think that helps( +7 contested & +3-3pt are big). As for the AH, just go after golds man. No need to blow a bunch of cash. I've had a constant 15 mil in the bank for a while now & just keep upgrading my lineup. Just bought 99 Bird for 3 mil....only for my bench. Closing in on 100 OVR & the only $ I've spent in a long time was on Harden & I didn't even need to do that.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Gameplay sucks like it always has but I've been doing pretty well with a 98/99 squad, but I've got about 16-19 boost points and I think that helps( +7 contested & +3-3pt are big). As for the AH, just go after golds man. No need to blow a bunch of cash. I've had a constant 15 mil in the bank for a while now & just keep upgrading my lineup. Just bought 99 Bird for 3 mil....only for my bench. Closing in on 100 OVR & the only $ I've spent in a long time was on Harden & I didn't even need to do that.

Nononono... I used to find gameplay enjoyable. Still is on Season mode (if you want a challenge lower your team's ovr). But not on SD anymore for me.
I'm a 98 now and I struggle against 96s. 97s are REALLY hard. 98s and above are near to impossible. It's just not fun.

I have a bunch of golds I can't sell and I'm down to 5200/7999 for the 75-79's. Less than that, with the tax, I risk loosing coins (certainly not making enough for it to be worth my time so... no fun).
(Tried to PM you on this but couldn't figure it out.)

dub365

All-Star 1

Nononono... I used to find gameplay enjoyable. Still is on Season mode (if you want a challenge lower your team's ovr). But not on SD anymore for me.
I'm a 98 now and I struggle against 96s. 97s are REALLY hard. 98s and above are near to impossible. It's just not fun.

I have a bunch of golds I can't sell and I'm down to 5200/7999 for the 75-79's. Less than that, with the tax, I risk loosing coins (certainly not making enough for it to be worth my time so... no fun).
(Tried to PM you on this but couldn't figure it out.)

Sent you a PM

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Any solutions you've found for your golds not selling?

I'm experiencing the same problem with the AH

Altavilla

Pro 1

Any solutions you've found for your golds not selling?

I'm experiencing the same problem with the AH

Sent you a PM. It's lying around in the outbox, but hopefully it will be sent ;)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.