• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Here

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Coming

OK, just went through this thread and understand you do not NEED any previous Harden cards. However, can any of the previous Harden event tokens help us here in any way? I still have some and wanna know if I should just sell them at 50/100 coins each or can they be used in any set or exchange here. Thanks.

No because the chapter 1, 2, and 3 tokens look different from one another so they don't work for each other

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Loving the card from what I've seen in videos but not a fan that the midrange boost is a bench boost. The midrange should have been an active boost and the 10% should have been a bench boost.

Yeah and should have been a team boost because even with it switched to ability boost it still wouldn't have much use other than for the SG on the bench

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ok Stewie, thanks. Should I just exchange mine for coins?

Depends because usually every season there is some form of collectible exchange later in the season but the dev team for this game is different than in the past so they may not even do that no way to know for sure so if you don't need to inventory space or coins then just keep them

ramizi

Rookie 2

Not sure what is going on...

Showdown is closed & no Harden Campaign

There must have been a glitch. I'm sure we will get another maintenance soon enough.

KD32

Rookie 1

I tried deleting the app and reinstalled... and nothing

jcrou82

Rookie 1

New title for this post ...?MVP Harden Chapter 3 ALMOST FINALLLY Coming.....soonish we hope?

LOL

jcrou82

Rookie 1

New title for this post ...?MVP Harden Chapter 3 ALMOST FINALLLY Coming.....soonish we hope?

LOL

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

3 min blitz is a killer. I think Brian is messing with us. Haha

Yup guess will have to sacrifice xp for 10 days

Did anyone finish the last harden challenge.. brian wasnt kidding when he said its tough.. ai on steroids/harden missing 3s AND u have to get a defensive revound with harden..

betaman411

All-Star 1

Did anyone finish the last harden challenge.. brian wasnt kidding when he said its tough.. ai on steroids/harden missing 3s AND u have to get a defensive revound with harden..

Well, sounds like it's not even worth playing. The 50 stamina event is fine with me. Good compromise.

I missed the 2 threes requirement on the 25 stamina event the first time I played it. :x

Altavilla

Pro 1

Loving the no-stamina-cost things.

Some events are hard but I can allways try later if I get stuck.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Well, sounds like it's not even worth playing. The 50 stamina event is fine with me. Good compromise.

I missed the 2 threes requirement on the 25 stamina event the first time I played it. :x
Im talking abt the stamina less one..

The 75 blitz is easy..

Ya i missed an open 3 with harden on the 50 blitz

Altavilla

Pro 1

Can't finish either. But I don't really mind that much this time, cause I can always retry free and the 1 elite token I'll eventually miss is not THAT devastating.

The blitzes idea, of making the 75 one the easiest and fastest, is great for me and should be for many others too.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.