• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Here

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Coming

if you have a ghost player AI and CNY Harden, which one you better to keep and which one for exchange?
Harden is worth more in AH.
Is it worth spending 600-700k to get the extra clutch on harden?

Has anyone figured out if 99 harden with clutch is grindable?

Having an ability card allows you to jump from the +10% coin boost right past the one with 10% coin boost and +5 mid range to SG to the one with that (useless) stuff right to the clutch one so you can skip a step doing that

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Having an ability card allows you to jump from the +10% coin boost right past the one with 10% coin boost and +5 mid range to SG to the one with that (useless) stuff right to the clutch one so you can skip a step doing that
Ya got that.. im wondering if its worth spending the coin as i dont have an ability player rt now.. and if the clutch step is grindable, i would prefer doing that.. but if i wait till monday the prices of the ability players will increase to a mill im guessing..

The biggest doubt rt now is if its single or double clutch.. that could make a lot of difference.. will have to wait to c the gcs video

X_1618

Rookie 1

sorry to take your time.

i have a ghost player AI and CNY clutch Harden.

according to the above-mentioned info, should I use ghost player for fast track and sell CNY Clutch Harden in AH by next Monday?

do you have any tips or suggestion? thanks in advance.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ya got that.. im wondering if its worth spending the coin as i dont have an ability player rt now.. and if the clutch step is grindable, i would prefer doing that.. but if i wait till monday the prices of the ability players will increase to a mill im guessing..

The biggest doubt rt now is if its single or double clutch.. that could make a lot of difference.. will have to wait to c the gcs video

Getting a Ghost card and using that would be worth it there's a few days to snipe if need be

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

sorry to take your time.

according to the above-mentioned info, should I use ghost player for fast track and sell CNY Clutch Harden in AH by next Monday?

Using a Ghost would be better but the prices are slowly becoming the same so it may not matter in the end

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

From discord.. dont how accurate it will be..

Ok thanks stewie.. guess will save the coin.. im anyway trying to play with out abilities

Attachments

• 20190223_081945.jpg
    20190223_081945.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 643

X_1618

Rookie 1

sorry to take your time.

Using a Ghost would be better but the prices are slowly becoming the same so it may not matter in the end
thank you

i will use a ghost player for fast track.

coz, the price of CNY Harden in AH increases pretty slowly, should I still keep this card?

but the style of CNY harden is the same as 99 OVR Harden, so it seems that better to sell 96 OVR one.

betaman411

All-Star 1

thank you

coz, the price of CNY Harden in AH increases pretty slowly, should I still keep this card?

but the style of CNY harden is the same as 99 OVR Harden, so it seems that better to sell 96 OVR one.
Buy a ghost card or another CNY ability player now before Chapter 3 starts. Once the promo drops sell Harden CNY right away. Pocket the difference as profit and use ability player to get 99 ability Harden.

betaman411

All-Star 1

20190223_081945.jpg

Ok thanks stewie.. guess will save the coin.. im anyway trying to play with out abilities

If this is accurate then 99 Harden with no ability is grindable but one with an ability will require either another abilty player or cash packs to complete.

X_1618

Rookie 1

thank you

Buy a ghost card or another CNY ability player now before Chapter 3 starts. Once the promo drops sell Harden CNY right away. Pocket the difference as profit and use ability player to get 99 ability Harden.

so far, it seems that the final price of a ghost player is better than CNY Harden in AH.

should I sell a ghost player for more profit?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

thank you

You're welcome but in the long run it should even out but for the meantime you could buy one and sell the other if it doesn't hurt you because it's not like it will be possible to get him in one day the best option could end up being keeping him so you still have the useful clutch and good card while you build up the new one

X_1618

Rookie 1

thank you

You're welcome but in the long run it should even out but for the meantime you could buy one and sell the other if it doesn't hurt you because it's not like it will be possible to get him in one day the best option could end up being keeping him so you still have the useful clutch and good card while you build up the new one
first of all, thank you so much.

sorry, I did not get your point , coz my english is not good.

I have a ghost player AI and LNY clutch Harden, and OTHER HIGHER OVR SG in my lineup.

in this case, I have three questions.

Q1, shall I exchange a ghost player AI to fast track to the end of the Harden MVP III sets?

Q2, use LNY clutch 96 Harden or ghost player AI to fast track?

Q3, when should I sell the rest one in AH ( before the RTMVP promo or the promo drops)?

the rest one refers to the ghost player AI or LNY clutch 96 Harden.

P.S. in your last reply, do you mean that keep LNY clutch 96 Harden and not to sell him ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

first of all, thank you so much.

sorry, I did not get your point , coz my english is not good.

I have a ghost player AI and LNY clutch Harden, and OTHER HIGHER OVR SG in my lineup.

in this case, I have three questions.

Q1, shall I exchange a ghost player AI to fast track to the end of the Harden MVP III sets?

Q2, use LNY clutch 96 Harden or ghost player AI to fast track?

Q3, when should I sell the rest one in AH ( before the RTMVP promo or the promo drops)?

the rest one refers to the ghost player AI or LNY clutch 96 Harden.

P.S. in your last reply, do you mean that keep LNY clutch 96 Harden and not to sell him ?

I'm saying if you need to use 96 Harden in your lienup now then just sell the ghost and use 96 Harden to get the 99 and waiting to sell said ghost could be more worth it than selling now but there's no guarantee on that

20190223_081945.jpg

Edit: Never mind, I just read Brian's tweets so I got it now.

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Re: 99 Master harden will have a special layup package.

So excited! Definitely want the unique layup package. But seems impossible to grind get him with clutch without spending money... then i have to bench the current one clutch... hard choice

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

cost me 440k for a ghost last night, i will be happy to risk it for a potential jump :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.