• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Here

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Re: Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Coming

They should have done this blee blucking months ago lol.

One of my league members did it

Without stamina refils?..

Whoa thats some crazy grinding.. props to him ..i guess he would have had the unlimited ads for a few days. I put those days into elevate. Gues that's why didnt make it

He bought some refills but didn't say how many
My leaguemate grinded for Yao too. Sometimes i think he has 34 hour days because he reaches top100 every week, always has the masters quickly, and doesn't spend any cash. It truly amazes me how some people have that time or how they do it. I started grinding All star about 8 hours before he started and he has 300k votes while I have 160k.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Whoa thats some crazy grinding.. props to him ..i guess he would have had the unlimited ads for a few days. I put those days into elevate. Gues that's why didnt make it

He bought some refills but didn't say how many
My leaguemate grinded for Yao too. Sometimes i think he has 34 hour days because he reaches top100 every week, always has the masters quickly, and doesn't spend any cash. It truly amazes me how some people have that time or how they do it. I started grinding All star about 8 hours before he started and he has 300k votes while I have 160k.
How is that even possible without stamina refils..??

Im at ur pace.. guess were not grinding enuf.. lol.. and i already think i spend too much time on this game

betaman411

All-Star 1

What if u didnt go for harden.. but if u went for cousins and marbury..? Doesnt make sense to trade in a card from promo to get another..

Btw was anyone able to grind all 3 masters and get yao.. i didnt think it was possible..

One of my league members did it

One of mine did it too. Ads were an early factor and he finished with just enough time left in promo. I only got to 95.

As for the trade in idea, the only way it could work is if you have to work your way up to the 96 starting with whatever unauctionable card you still have and then get the new card. You get an advantage if you made it to 96 with clutch but if you sold it then you start with the lowest one and chapter 3 takes longer. Otherwise, you start somewhere in the middle depending on your version of LNY Harden. Make sense? I think it?s a bad idea to tie it to another promo though when most people all but gave up on Chapter 3 ever seeing the light of day.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Could be a week away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-212626.png
    Screenshot_20190218-212626.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,050

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

He will have an ability and will be the last Harden card for a while

Hetzer

Rookie 1

Hmmm, if it has an ability, should I sell my LNY harden?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

On the contrary he said that LNY Harden may be useful with getting this Harden maybe the requires a 96 Harden with or without clutch in order to get the new one that is rumored as being a 100

X_1618

Rookie 1

On the contrary he said that LNY Harden may be useful with getting this Harden maybe the requires a 96 Harden with or without clutch in order to get the new one that is rumored as being a 100
I remembered that Brian said better to keep Harden card of Chapter 1&2. so shall we still keep these cards? or just 96 OVR card?

Hetzer

Rookie 1

I didn't get 80 James Harden before so I went to the campaign. I already bought 5 Showdown packs but the event still isn't unlocking, does anybody know why?

Good, they've bloody overdone it with Harden already.
Agreed! They are gonna piss so many people off who either didn't save their previous versions of Harden or didn't get LNY Harden. To avoid this I think they need to scrap trying to use other versions of Harden and come up with a challenging yet grindable campaign. Maybe use the previous versions for training, but are not needed to complete the player. They really need to tread carefully or Brians twitter is about to blow up lol.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I remembered that Brian said better to keep Harden card of Chapter 1&2. so shall we still keep these cards? or just 96 OVR card?

He said long ago that the other RTMVP Harden cards won't be used for the cheaper 3 one so no you don't need those cards and mentioned that again a couple days ago

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Good, they've bloody overdone it with Harden already.
Agreed! They are gonna piss so many people off who either didn't save their previous versions of Harden or didn't get LNY Harden. To avoid this I think they need to scrap trying to use other versions of Harden and come up with a challenging yet grindable campaign. Maybe use the previous versions for training, but are not needed to complete the player. They really need to tread carefully or Brians twitter is about to blow up lol.

The other ones were scrapped from being needed months ago and that was mentioned as being true still the other day

X_1618

Rookie 1

He said long ago that the other RTMVP Harden cards won't be used for the cheaper 3 one so no you don't need those cards and mentioned that again a couple days ago
than you for your info, stewie.

actually, i did not note the news regarding RTMVP Harden cards not being used for the chapter 3.

btw, the Harden card of chapter 3 is 100 OVR?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

than you for your info, stewie.

actually, i did not note the news regarding RTMVP Harden cards not being used for the chapter 3.

btw, the Harden card of chapter 3 is 100 OVR?

You're welcome and that's just a rumor amongst players no mention of overall by Brian

EA Asros

Rookie 1

You dont need any previous MVP harden cards or chapter 1 or 2 progress to do chapter 3.

The final MVP Harden isnt 100 ovr, but hes easily the strongest card we've released this season.

You'll still get the 83 Harden we promised, but in a different way :)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

You dont need any previous MVP harden cards or chapter 1 or 2 progress to do chapter 3.

The final MVP Harden isnt 100 ovr, but hes easily the strongest card we've released this season.

You'll still get the 83 Harden we promised, but in a different way :)

welcome back! :)

the mystery deepens!! :D :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.