• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Q&A on Reddit with NBALM's community manager

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So should we be using up coins and buying players to carry over?
That's the thing we haven't had answered yet that if coins are the exact same purpose this year that they are next year because if they are then no save them

chappy

Rookie 1
I can see them being used as like a "warm up points" sorta currency or exchangeable at an awful rate for S4 items

dub365

All-Star 1
That's the thing we haven't had answered yet that if coins are the exact same purpose this year that they are next year because if they are then no save them
I just refuse to believe that I can take my 20 mil into next season. Hell, I don't even want to.......half the fun is trying to build a strong squad in the beginning. It would be cake with tons of coin in hand. Remember the start of this season????? Soooo hard to make any coin. Ppl selling bronze coaches & shit..... Ugh

Nobody that spends is going to spend in the beginning if they're flush with coin to start off. As dumb as I think these guys are...... EA is a business.....they aren't that dumb

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just refuse to believe that I can take my 20 mil into next season. Hell, I don't even want to.......half the fun is trying to build a strong squad in the beginning. It would be cake with tons of coin in hand. Remember the start of this season????? Soooo hard to make any coin. Ppl selling bronze coaches & shit..... Ugh

Nobody that spends is going to spend in the beginning if they're flush with coin to start off. As dumb as I think these guys are...... EA is a business.....they aren't that dumb
I agree that they won't make it as easy as people think

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Yup. There HAS to be a twist..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yup. There HAS to be a twist..
Not to mention how much NBA cash they're throwing at us...Jenny from the block mentioned promo currency being more prevalent in s4. Have to believe if they feel they've locked down the AH manipulation the 2nd best way to do a reset is introduce a new form of currency. While resetting coins to zero is an established practice, they probably figured they could build some goodwill with their customer base by overhyping the whole you get to keep everything for s4 banter...overlooking how pissed people will be if they figure out they should've spent their coins in s3 to maximize value in s4.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not to mention how much NBA cash they're throwing at us...Jenny from the block mentioned promo currency being more prevalent in s4. Have to believe if they feel they've locked down the AH manipulation the 2nd best way to do a reset is introduce a new form of currency. While resetting coins to zero is an established practice, they probably figured they could build some goodwill with their customer base by overhyping the whole you get to keep everything for s4 banter...overlooking how pissed people will be if they figure out they should've spent their coins in s3 to maximize value in s4.
Exactly I know in Madden 19's MUT mode they had promos with currency all year and everyone hated it once they even made a goof and people who logged in early one day for to abuse it and they were then banned for it because EA messed up

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did anyone even ask when rush players and 4th of July masters will be auctionable?
July players will be auctionable but no date on that and imo Rush players won't be auctionable because forcing us to keep cards branded by Under Armour makes us think about that brand and potentially buy it that's the point of the endorsement deal they changed their mind when they released the UA Curry shoe sets which is why the only Curry cards that were made auctionable were the ones with regular shoes

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Guys how serious is this thing with new game engine?
I got a new Samsung A6 2-3months ago but have no idea what year is produced,what processor does it have(im not intersted in those kinda things,important is just that works fine and smooth)
Will i be able to play S4?any help?
Are these guys in reddit released from arkham?over and over same dumb question...no useful info at all

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guys how serious is this thing with new game engine?
I got a new Samsung A6 2-3months ago but have no idea what year is produced,what processor does it have(im not intersted in those kinda things,important is just that works fine and smooth)
Will i be able to play S4?any help?
Are these guys in reddit released from arkham?over and over same dumb question...no useful info at all
Upon quick look up online your phone has a rather weak processor by today's standards but it should still work with your phone and it came out last May so it will be a year and a half old when the new season comes out

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Upon quick look up online your phone has a rather weak processor by today's standards but it should still work with your phone and it came out last May so it will be a year and a half old when the new season comes out
Thank you Stewie,your work here on this page is awsome and i find very useful tips here by you and other guys who are commenting and sharing experiences...keep going like this,this is probably the best community i've been part of 💪

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also the illustrated kawhi and curry..
Really dont want to put kawhi in the kawhi set.. lol
Any of u started trading in 106/7s
Still too early. Prices are dropping and the new 108 set is starting to reach the mildly worth it stage once those cards flood the market. I’m only 20% of the way there..

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Still too early. Prices are dropping and the new 108 set is starting to reach the mildly worth it stage once those cards flood the market. I’m only 20% of the way there..
Same .. I'm at 66..
I dont think well be able to complete him with time to play with him.. lets c..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.