• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PvP beta and update details

betaman411

All-Star 1
On the other hand, outside of The Arena, my team is experiencing a horrible nerf. Worst of the Season.
We must be on opposite "nerf cycles".;) The most I've won is 4 matches since the 4 first day but my lvl margins have been steadily increasing from single digits to +30 yesterday against another 110 Top 50 opponent.

TomH

Pro 2
This EA response confirms what a lot of us believe - boosts matter for ovr and ovr gives the advance, not the individual boosted stats. It’s also what I’ve experienced in pvp - I basically took away my RB boosts to boost speed and 3s. Since then my team rebounds the same. No difference at all.

Rebounding Struggles: Part of this is due to using auto switch, but part of this is also now due to OVR advantage not being a thing in Arena. Because of that, rebounding is much more of a simple compare of the rebounding stats between the players attempting to rebound at a given time. This makes it much closer of a compare since most the difference between 100 and 110 rebound in terms of how the compare is not as much as you'd think.”

It’s interesting he used such a broad spread.

Is there anything that can be done about "no viable server"??
I dont understand this "higher than 300ms" explanation
Stewie309 Stewie309 and everyone
What region are you in? I'm in Africa so the connection here is terrible though I've found if you play near your router it drastically reduces ping times for smoother gameplay.
X9J7066.png

Josh

Rookie 1
What region are you in? I'm in Africa so the connection here is terrible though I've found if you play near your router it drastically reduces ping times for smoother gameplay.
X9J7066.png

Im in africa too and reading the "higher than 300ms" line was driving me crazy... Was thinking i couldn't play because my shitty internet was too good or something

Im not gon stress about it anymore

Im in africa too and reading the "higher than 300ms" line was driving me crazy... Was thinking i couldn't play because my shitty internet was too good or something

Im not gon stress about it anymore
Ah then that explains it. A lot of African internet providers don't setup servers abroad and use third party servers which makes online gaming difficult and makes pings 300-999Ms which is just terrible. You definitely then need to play as close to your WiFi router as you can. In my bedroom I get pings of 140-150. But as soon as I sit next to my router, during low peak hours (past midnight) I've actually got pings of less than 100.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
We do have a content deploy scheduled for 7am eastern on 9/1 that is pretty big. Has a new major program, new arena tournament, new monthly master and some other stuff i'm forgetting.

Brian on Twitter

TomH

Pro 2
We do have a content deploy scheduled for 7am eastern on 9/1 that is pretty big. Has a new major program, new arena tournament, new monthly master and some other stuff i'm forgetting.

Brian on Twitter

Also the 110 Theme Fusion players. However, it appears Hurricane Dorian may delay content release. Grrrrrrrr

Edit- apparently Dorian isn’t predicted to hit Florida until Monday or Tuesday. The issue reported by EA is that if their massive Sunday deploy has issues, they won’t address it until late next week, with office closed Monday for Labor Day. Major deploy -issues with the deploy? Oh EA, don’t be silly, you always nail it.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Brian on Twitter
Hmm a monthly master after saying there wouldn't be anymore

Ivan

Rookie 1
Has anyone else tried to play one of their alt accounts? because it worked the first time I tried it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190831-075424_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-075424_NBA Live.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Screenshot_20190831-075547_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190831-075547_NBA Live.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 256

cire2245

Rookie 3
Has anyone else tried to play one of their alt accounts? because it worked the first time I tried it.
Well, this is interesting. I haven’t tried yet but if in case you can do it all the time then you can exploit it to grind for sd packs easily.

dub365

All-Star 1
Well, this is interesting. I haven’t tried yet but if in case you can do it all the time then you can exploit it to grind for sd packs easily.
I would think this will work now but not in S4 once it's rolled out. I think right now they're trying to match you w ppl in close proximity to lessen lag/ latency issues. That would make it easy to play your alt all the time. But if you start matching globally, will be pretty tough to do it often enough to matter

chappy

Rookie 1
It'll be a tough go, and getting tougher without spending a small fortune.

You need 40 Double Take tokens to get the 10 Triple Take tokens you need for the fusion set.....While the Fusion set doesn't show an expiry.

The double take token set (rewind set) expires tomorrow at daily reset.

As of now we still have the "bust" from the high flyers set under the front office tab that rewards a double take token....and those that are included in the themed packs.

With 100 double take tokens you would need $22,500 NBA cash
200 $15,000

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.