• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Presents List Thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: A Cool Pull!

what do you think AI and RUSELL cards?

I don't have AI but Russell is pretty good the main thing with him is his BB
thank you for your info.

Russell?s BB as same as that of Rodman?

It is said that Rodman card is definitely good, right?

Rodman has ITP but Rodman is good I haven't played a bunch with either of those cards because I've been busy

A damn 86 Deng with today's elite present! I'm either having the worst luck this season or the presents just suck! I'm tempted to sell my elite presents for tomorrow. This is highly disappointing!

betaman411

All-Star 1
A damn 86 Deng with today's elite present! I'm either having the worst luck this season or the presents just suck! I'm tempted to sell my elite presents for tomorrow. This is highly disappointing!
Hey, at least you got an elite present! I?m 0?fer and can?t even snipe a good one...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey, at least you got an elite present! I?m 0?fer and can?t even snipe a good one...
Am still little shocked that they left us no way of grinding an elite present.. really weird..
Same here.. didnt pull a single one.. sniped some golds yesterday in the hope that i would pull one.. all quicksells..
Saw 91 francis in the AH.. when was he released?

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
I think all those elites people complain about are from more common type 1 gifts yesterday and today. I got 4 elite gifts (from packs in store which were moderately expensive) and 2 were rarer types for 24.12 and 25.12. Got AI and Kemba from them and "just" 89 hardaway from more common one. 4th one is common one for tomorrow...

Yeah, dont waste coins with the common elite presents. I pulled one from a gold present and gave me 86 Wilt. It was free so I will take it, but go for the rare ones only.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
In the common elite present today I pulled 90 christmas harden, 89 signature hield, 87 Halloween Davis, 2 86 wilts and a few more...in the 2nd gold gift I got 86 deng... yesterday in the common elite gift I only got 86 harvest Houston as the best pull...I pulled 87 kyrie in a gold yesterday

I bought the 49.99 cash and pack bundle in the christmas day store tab... got the rare gift from today and pulled ghost Durant...

I have 3 rare ones for tomorrow and 5 commons... it'd be crazy if I get 3 ghosts

It seems like the ghosts are the rare gifts. I got the durant before the pack was out.

Other than Sexton, does anyone know the other ghosts for tomorrow? Trae Young maybe? Mo Bsmba?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In the common elite present today I pulled 90 christmas harden, 89 signature hield, 87 Halloween Davis, 2 86 wilts and a few more...in the 2nd gold gift I got 86 deng... yesterday in the common elite gift I only got 86 harvest Houston as the best pull...I pulled 87 kyrie in a gold yesterday

I bought the 49.99 cash and pack bundle in the christmas day store tab... got the rare gift from today and pulled ghost Durant...

I have 3 rare ones for tomorrow and 5 commons... it'd be crazy if I get 3 ghosts

It seems like the ghosts are the rare gifts. I got the durant before the pack was out.

Other than Sexton, does anyone know the other ghosts for tomorrow? Trae Young maybe? Mo Bsmba?

Young and Bamba just got Sig cards and since there was a C released yesterday and today (I pulled both) there likely won't be a C tomorrow my guess is a Doncic with clutch and a Miles Bridges with ITP that's if they only do rookies they could do 2nd or even 3rd year players as well

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So no reports on today's gold gifts? I sold all of mine so I didn't open any of them to get a feel of what they have

betaman411

All-Star 1
So no reports on today's gold gifts? I sold all of mine so I didn't open any of them to get a feel of what they have

I had a couple. Pulled a few "high" coin packs (like 10k and 15k if I recall correctly) and a couple golds for tomorrow. Been a rather anticlimactic present opening for this guy...

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Today?s was just like yesterday?s, lame. All bullshit. Just random crappy collectibles and coin quicksells. I sold all 30 gold presents on the AH today and my 2 elite presents for tomorrow. Got 1.6M back and I?m happy now.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I had a couple. Pulled a few "high" coin packs (like 10k and 15k if I recall correctly) and a couple golds for tomorrow. Been a rather anticlimactic present opening for this guy...

same here.. just few more gold gifts for tmr.. an elite here and there.. mainly 5k-15k quick sells

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
I'd love if Doncic was one at either sg or pg

I was hoping that there would be more of a chance at getting elite snowflakes to help with magic or elite coal or elite ornaments. Other than my durant pull which was huge and getting elites in gold presents and 90 harden christmas and 89 sig hield, I've mostly been let down. I don't need coins so I haven't and won't sell gifts bc my hope is I'll pull 91 christmas curry or maybe a 91 plus legend player like some have. We will see. I'll go nuts if I get 3 ghosts tomorrow, especially if one is a double that I can sell one and keep one.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd love if Doncic was one at either sg or pg

I was hoping that there would be more of a chance at getting elite snowflakes to help with magic or elite coal or elite ornaments. Other than my durant pull which was huge and getting elites in gold presents and 90 harden christmas and 89 sig hield, I've mostly been let down. I don't need coins so I haven't and won't sell gifts bc my hope is I'll pull 91 christmas curry or maybe a 91 plus legend player like some have. We will see. I'll go nuts if I get 3 ghosts tomorrow, especially if one is a double that I can sell one and keep one.

I want a Doncic SG and you can pull snowballs from the silver gifts but the only way you will get any ghosts from presents tomorrow is if you have the white present with the red and green zig zags on it so if you have 3 of those then yes you will get 3 ghosts

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.