• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Presents List Thread

jeforious

Rookie 1
Re: A Cool Pull!

Congrats!! Thats a good Christmas Presents!!! Lucky hahaha

Could you give a bit details on his Clutch Ability? is it similar to other season where u can shoot 2 Clutch shots in one drive? #jealous hhah

rrfb

Rookie 1
One of my leaguemates said he opened an elite present that contained a gold present. Pretty messed up.

EDIT: Nevermind, this was a miscommunication. It was actually the other way around.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Re: A Cool Pull!

Congrats!! Thats a good Christmas Presents!!! Lucky hahaha

Could you give a bit details on his Clutch Ability? is it similar to other season where u can shoot 2 Clutch shots in one drive? #jealous hhah

Thanks bro! Sadly tho, he only has one clutch shot

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Is it worth it to buy today's present, the one with stripes? It's been instasold whenever pops up.

No as that is an elite program player or present I was byrned twice by buying it along with using the one I pulled I ended up with 81 Winter Nurkic, 86 Winter Kanter, and 84 Halloween Sprewell while other have pulled 90+ players or other presents

The game changers didn't open the Christmas Day gifts so you'll have to wait until the sets appear. You should know within a few minutes if you should open or sell.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.