• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Playoffs Second Chance Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This event seems completely ungrindable for free to play players...we need at least a 10K points to get first master ...live events only gave us 4320 points...where do we get the remaining 5000+ points?? dont think we can grind
Repeating the blitzes, showdown and season gives u points

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This event seems completely ungrindable for free to play players...we need at least a 10K points to get first master ...live events only gave us 4320 points...where do we get the remaining 5000+ points?? dont think we can grind
It's very easily grindable you can get 2 masters without spending money or using cash as well as potentially building one of the 94s into a 104 and for a little bit of money you should get a 3rd master

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah unfortunately the GC videos have gone downhill even more for sure they either yell everything or don't know what they're talking about

There’s not a single one who knows what he’s talking about. Like others, I study these campaigns and have them figured out before they drop. By....reading! Unfortunately the YouTube GC world is about getting content out first (or just fast) and they give out wrong info all the time. Or flash a cards stats for two seconds and ADHD-like click something else. It’s ridiculous.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There’s not a single one who knows what he’s talking about. Like others, I study these campaigns and have them figured out before they drop. By....reading! Unfortunately the YouTube GC world is about getting content out first (or just fast) and they give out wrong info all the time. Or flash a cards stats for two seconds and ADHD-like click something else. It’s ridiculous.
Yeah it's annoying to even watch them but unfortunately yesterday I had to ilogics clearly doesn't watch the NBA because he doesn't know the names of half the guys he has to talk about

TomH

Pro 2
An hour to see if what EA wrote or what the sample cards say is correct. They write porter gets clutch and Beal bb, but the sample cards say the other way around. I’d rather have clutch at SG. Since most people will only get one ability token, that’s a pretty important gaffe. I’d rather have my SG w clutch , so let’s hope the cards are correct. If Beal has BB, I’ll go Porter w clutch and Davis. If Beal has clutch, it’s Beal and Porter. For me....

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Do we know if the elevate tokens are enough to upgrade more than one 94 players to 104ovr?
Considering to do the set for 92 players with 10% point boost

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Do we know if the elevate tokens are enough to upgrade more than one 94 players to 104ovr?
No you use specific level up tokens you only get from the promo reward progression ladder you don't use elevate tokens

Jehrzy

Rookie 1

Seems to me that the most important thing to do with your initial fish tokens is to get all the 10% boost players. I don't see why you wouldn't, since it's not like you need the tokens to build the masters. That way, with around 15k points you're already getting +60% tokens for the rest of the whole promo.

Yeah, get all the booster players first.

The level tokens are auctionable, so you can buy them in the AH if you need some extra at the end of the promo

You need 11 to level a player from 94 to 104 ovr.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Seasons give 50 points per quarter right now.. with boosts u can get 65+ .. its going to be changed in a while so grind away.
Also second chance tokens are auctionable.. but not seen them in AH 1 easily

Asif

Rookie 1
Yeah, get all the booster players first.

The level tokens are auctionable, so you can buy them in the AH if you need some extra at the end of the promo

You need 11 to level a player from 94 to 104 ovr.

U sure it's 11 tokens from 94 to 104

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
If you grind everyday and get 10k per day, you’ll get one master by the end of the promo. (10k*15 days= 150k, 3k more than 147k, which is the requirement for 1 master)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.