• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo.. space jam 2 promo?

Amma

Rookie 1
they only improved the old cards that ever existed, looks this one for 107 legend select.

Screenshot_20190715-193506.png

Screenshot_20190715-193459.png

TomH

Pro 2
This sis the biggest **** job yet. Most everything in daily beats is unattainable now. WTF is up with 108 Duncan. Not even clear how I can get those new tokens. My 6 ultimate legends platinum tokens are now worthless.

We have the buy 15 plat cards x 5 for EACH SD Master.

I think I’m walking away. EA just said bend over and grab your ankles.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
wait for the update... TOO many bugs @ the moment

yeah im pissed about the UL to tokens, but i also saved a sh* load of old legend tokens in preparation also for these final sets

Amma

Rookie 1
What the f***, I just log in for see new promo and try to do exchange, I exchange my 15 GOTW tokens for GOTW II sets but I don't got GOTY token with that exchange

TomH

Pro 2
wait for the update... TOO many bugs @ the moment

yeah im pissed about the UL to tokens, but i also saved a sh* load of old legend tokens in preparation also for these final sets

I had tones to but converted them along the way to UL tokens through getting legends. And then they change the rules.

What the f***, I just log in for see new promo and try to do exchange, I exchange my 15 GOTW tokens for GOTW II sets but I don't got GOTY token with that exchange
Yup me too!!!! I should be claiming a 107 because I did it 3 times but didn't get any GOTY tokens!!!! They better give me my 3 GOTY tokens!!!!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You can get plat tokens playing SD. I've seen some pulls from the store rep pack.
Yeah that information was released after the backlash and the rep pulls are less than 4% and cost 90k rep not exactly good odds or easy to get enough rep for

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.