• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo.. space jam 2 promo?

He broke the record in 1996, so it should really be a ‘96 Hakeem. But the Stockton was from ‘89 so I don’t think there is any rhyme or reason to it. It says he’s a Record Breaker but you can train him with B side tokens.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Supposedly they do have position boosts which still sucks ass especially added to the fact that they're "very hard" to complete

SD masters wont have team boost or ability till the next (and probably final) upgrade later in the summer

I have around 400 silver, 200 gold & 120 elite tokens. 900k rep point to spend on packs. I hope i can upgrade at least 2 of my 3 104s

TomH

Pro 2
SD masters wont have team boost or ability till the next (and probably final) upgrade later in the summer

I have around 400 silver, 200 gold & 120 elite tokens. 900k rep point to spend on packs. I hope i can upgrade at least 2 of my 3 104s

Freaking Barry on Reddit keeps going back and forth - no boosts, position boosts, no boosts.... He also is repeating it will be very difficult to upgrade. I don’t know if he means for the average Reddit member who doesn’t spend (nothing wrong with that) and constantly shits on SD whilst bragging about how they don’t play SD.

And this new record breaker 108 Hakeem - he calls it B Side then he calls it Record Breaker. Which is it?!?

Instead of being so concerned about seeking approval, why doesn’t he STFU until he actually knows. I almost started buying up B Side tokens and then it hit me,” oh ####, that’s Barry who wrote that.”

This guy! This ####### Guy!!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Freaking Barry on Reddit keeps going back and forth - no boosts, position boosts, no boosts.... He also is repeating it will be very difficult to upgrade. I don’t know if he means for the average Reddit member who doesn’t spend (nothing wrong with that) and constantly shits on SD whilst bragging about how they don’t play SD.

And this new record breaker 108 Hakeem - he calls it B Side then he calls it Record Breaker. Which is it?!?

Instead of being so concerned about seeking approval, why doesn’t he STFU until he actually knows. I almost started buying up B Side tokens and then it hit me,” oh ####, that’s Barry who wrote that.”

I hope he's talking from the standard Reddit user that due in the f2p hill by proclaiming it in every circumstance

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Ya based on what I have seen, never follow what barry says..
Take everything he says with caution..

Amen brother, amen! That's why I just wait for one of y'all to figure it out for me lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Only ovr improvement I guess.. not worth the 5 million plus ull have to spend if u don't have tokens stored

kaede

Rookie 1
1 weakness of admiral. is he is street lineup. screwed my whole lineup. lol
now im thinking shud i just go all out on street lineup. or just stick with def lineup.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.