• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo.. space jam 2 promo?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This was on the screen at beginning of qjb space jam vid. (Not a def style in the bunch). I assume Duncan is the next Ultimate Legend.

View attachment 1634
The number of tokens needed is going to be interesting

Edit: 15 GOTW tokens for a 105 OVR. If you get 3 you can select another OVR 107
30 FB for a OVR 106
60 Legends for OVR 107
Acc to diavolo

TomH

Pro 2

30 FB for a OVR 106
60 Legends for OVR 107
Acc to diavolo

What happened to the platinum legends tokens. I’m sitting on 5?!? I’ve used up a bunch of elite legends to work towards the platinums needed for ultimate legend.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
What happened to the platinum legends tokens. I’m sitting on 5?!? I’ve used up a bunch of elite legends to work towards the platinums needed for ultimate legend.
Well have to wait and c what has changed tmr
Its EA.. they constantly change stuff.

TomH

Pro 2
Diavolo says will be much more difficult to upgrade the SD players because you need platinum tokens and “lots of gold.”

Those mother _______!

Amma

Rookie 1

30 FB for a OVR 106
60 Legends for OVR 107
Acc to diavolo
What a number ........
So for got GOTW 107, we need 45 tokens ?

98 ovr Record Breaker Hakeem (Defensive Center) coming tomorrow too. Can be trained to 108 ovr with b-side tokens. Info from DHitman video

20190714_234825.jpg

TomH

Pro 2
I actually did something similar in a group chat like half an hour ago so I understand I haven't trained a record breaker since Stockton had the pack elevate loophole
Hell yeah. They were late releasing the 92 Stockton and when they did it had that glitch. Def one of my best moments this season.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hell yeah. They were late releasing the 92 Stockton and when they did it had that glitch. Def one of my best moments this season.
Unfortunately they fixed it and took out the 100k TP 92 elevate cards which would be huge helps with all the trainable cards outside of the actually Elevate program

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.