• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo hints

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Based on twitter .. Looks like a dynamic duo promo

Rockets
Warriors
Nets
Mavs
Bucks
Nuggets

Other rumors..
Points based
2 weeks long..

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah, has to be dynamic duos. One of the gamechangers posted a gif of Batman and Robin.. kind of speaks for itself.

While I’m always welcoming of new Westbrook cards, I’m disappointed since I already have 110 Harden and spent 2.1k cash towards MM Westbrook thus far.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah, has to be dynamic duos. One of the gamechangers posted a gif of Batman and Robin.. kind of speaks for itself.

While I’m always welcoming of new Westbrook cards, I’m disappointed since I already have 110 Harden and spent 2.1k cash towards MM Westbrook thus far.
Ya was wondering abt that too..anyway let's c who the masters are..
Might be lower ovr players .. and high obr masters

Blazer

Rookie 1
I imagine it will be like this promo and the NBA Awards one but instead of group of players it's a team
I will probably be done for this season then. After coping and pasting the promos for the past 3-4 months, I expect season 4 to be extremely good. They just post the same promo and probably work on season 4. They also make the promos 2 weeks long so they don,t have to make a new one.

G34

Rookie 1
I expect season 4 to be extremely good.

I have no doubt in my mind it will be a copy and paste of the last season with a few p2w upgrades here and there pushing you to purchase stuff.

Your current NBA lineup will become your "Yearly Lineup" that you can use any of your season 3 players on it. (or even keep trading season 3 players to keep building it)
I'm hoping to be able to at the very least use The yearly lineup in Arena Premium.

Evolutions will reset and we will build that up from scratch.
Although i suspect they will keep the 4/4 evolution challenges to unlock season 4 premium players (like season 3 110 Kawhi)

Our NBA lineup will be have to be built from scratch.

Arena will remain a laggy mess with few minor improvements.

Showdown and LvL Ovr nerfing will continue as has always.

Do i need to continue?

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yeah, so chasing MM Westbrook is pretty useless now...

Weird though that they'd make Westbrook the SG in that duo.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.