• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo hints

G34

Rookie 1
Sadly i can't create a progression charts for the points yet because EA didn't bother displaying how many points each challenge awards as well how much it gives out on first win.

the Buy East/west points for 500cash seems wrong since it says it awards 50K which seems an extremely high number of conference points. That should be enough to fill both east/west progression bars 50 times over.

I swear the rewards section keeps getting smaller in every event.
I have a 5.5" screen and i can hardly read the point milestones numbers.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Sadly i can't create a progression charts for the points yet because EA didn't bother displaying how many points each challenge awards as well how much it gives out on first win.

the Buy East/west points for 500cash seems wrong since it says it awards 50K which seems an extremely high number of conference points. That should be enough to fill both east/west progression bars 50 times over.

I swear the rewards section keeps getting smaller in every event.
I have a 5.5" screen and i can hardly read the point milestones numbers.
its 50 WEST/EAST points and not 50k DUO points.. got confused too for a sec.. then on clicking it says 50 west points

G34

Rookie 1
its 50 WEST/EAST points and not 50k DUO points.. got confused too for a sec.. then on clicking it says 50 west points

Thank you, that clarifies things.

Is any of main master (harden&wess) grindable for f2p?ready to splash some saved nba cash if needed??

Pretty sure you need all 1 million points to get both. You can’t get them separately.

NO, to unlock Harden/Westbrook
you simply have to unlock all 99ovr players in EAST/WEST

you need a total of 1750 for east and 1750 for west to unlock all players.

that is 10 energy per east/west point so you need 35,000 energy over the next 16 days (or 2,188 energy per day) to unlock and upgrade Harden/Westbrook.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

G34

Rookie 1
btw, I believe EA left the points and first win points blank on purpose.

i bet that the 100 energy challenge gives the shitty points that the Shaq/Yao campaign did after completing the first time.

you waste 100 energy but get much less points per stamina for repeat runs.

G34

Rookie 1
Considering i didn't keep a mental note of how many points each first win gives out,
if someone would be so kind to let me know what those numbers are so i can create the progression chart.

Thank you.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.