• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo hints

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
That's what I meant. Conclusion stays the same: 5000 NBA cash gets you one duo.

I think I'm going for Kyrie/Durant in this promo. Probably not the smartest choice, since I could really use strong PF and C and I have a Balanced boost item. But I'm not going to get Curry (bought Klay) and with the other three duos, I only like one player.

Also, buying ROTB Rose yesterday seems like a major waste of coins now.. I do feel good about selling rookie AI, though
i didnt get how 5000 cash gets u one duo... u still need 100k duo points (for steph/klay 110s) or 185k duo points for the other duos...

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Are these players auctionable?

I'm on pace to upgrade Kyrie and Durant to 106 tomorrow and I'll probably go for Giannis and Middleton after I complete the first 109 set, even though Giannis' stats are a bit underwhelming. He's still a 109 PF with +3 team boost. But I think I'd sell Middleton if that's possible.

I like Doncic a lot and his stats are good, but with 109 Durant and 110 Kawhi, there's not much room for him at SF, and Porzingis' stats don't wow me. Same for Jokic. Murray looks great though, but between MM Westbrook and Irving, I don't have much use for him.

X020179

Pro 1
Are these players auctionable?

I'm on pace to upgrade Kyrie and Durant to 106 tomorrow and I'll probably go for Giannis and Middleton after I complete the first 109 set, even though Giannis' stats are a bit underwhelming. He's still a 109 PF with +3 team boost. But I think I'd sell Middleton if that's possible.

I like Doncic a lot and his stats are good, but with 109 Durant and 110 Kawhi, there's not much room for him at SF, and Porzingis' stats don't wow me. Same for Jokic. Murray looks great though, but between MM Westbrook and Irving, I don't have much use for him.
No only the Rockets duo is auctionable

Hroswith

Rookie 3
No only the Rockets duo is auctionable
And Klay/Curry, since I've seen 110 Curry in the AH and I can auction my Klay. Too bad the others aren't auctionable. Guess Middleton goes to the bench then. For now, I mostly play with rookie Doncic. Sold him two days ago for about 2.5M and bought him this morning for 770K. Too bad he doesn't have boosts, because he's really fun to play with.

Another random thing: the 103 booster Klay is playing remarkably well. Way better than his rating and stats would indicate. Used him in SD a couple of times and so far he's been really solid in finding spots for open threes, even in a lineup that's demoted from 110 to 109 because of him

dub365

All-Star 1
Four 110s and eight 109s in this one .... Not sure where you'd go from here with 1 to 2 weeks left and a cap at 110 but it's certainly possible there will be something after this

Amma

Rookie 1
Hey anybody know options to PG position for duos lineup available on AH ? need to upgrade kyrie but for some reason I sell the silver card (Michael) so can't put him on sets, no limits one since him already on bench.

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Hey anybody know options to PG position for duos lineup available on AH ? need to upgrade kyrie but for some reason I sell the silver card (Michael) so can't put him on sets, no limits one since him already on bench.
71 Livingston (white jersey)
68 Michael Carter

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.