• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Campaign? Quantum Dunk (Aug 3rd, 2019)

Was there supposed to be a campaign lineup for this promo? Surely, they don't intend you to use that boost item on your NBA lineup.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Was there supposed to be a campaign lineup for this promo? Surely, they don't intend you to use that boost item on your NBA lineup.
That was the case recently in a promo with milestones so not surprising it's easy to just make a clone lineup for the events and add the item and eventually the court

Asasince

Rookie 1
Which Master i should pick for my line up ?
Thanks before, sorry for bad english.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-04-15-50-39-550_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-04-15-50-39-550_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.png
    826.9 KB · Views: 259

Amma

Rookie 1
Which Master i should pick for my line up ?
Thanks before, sorry for bad english.

Bob causey great deal for you, replace vanvleet because baylor not auctionable and then sell him to got additional coins for upgrade your bench of course if necessary.

TomH

Pro 2
Bird is very good so far. Rebounds and blocks besides drilling 3s. I have him starting over 108 Duncan.

Edit - only frustrating thing is we used to be able to count on pf being at top of key when bringing ball up. Now it seems pf tends to hide in the pack.

X020179

Pro 1
Bird is very good so far. Rebounds and blocks besides drilling 3s. I have him starting over 108 Duncan.

Edit - only frustrating thing is we used to be able to count on pf being at top of key when bringing ball up. Now it seems pf tends to hide in the pack.
Really? My Bagley still hangs at the top of the key (not that it matters with his low 3 ball).

TomH

Pro 2
Really? My Bagley still hangs at the top of the key (not that it matters with his low 3 ball).
When I had Harry with clutch he was easier to get the ball to. But I’ve noticed it with Duncan too, it’s not just a Bird deal.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
When I had Harry with clutch he was easier to get the ball to. But I’ve noticed it with Duncan too, it’s not just a Bird deal.
My guess is it's because his original cards are SF but that one is a PF so it tries to play like a SF rather than a PF

TomH

Pro 2
From my experience, if your PF is taller than your C then the PF switches to the C position.
Interesting. My center is 7’6”. lol

To Stewie’s point, Bird does inbound off made baskets more than other “true” pf’s I have, more like a sf.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I feel like they nerfed the top of the key 3 at the beginning of a drive. Most PF’s I’ve gotten take so f’ing long to unload that the defender blocks the shot more often than not. That used to be a go to 3 to start a drive against someone lower than you. Now it seems more like a trap.

X020179

Pro 1
I feel like they nerfed the top of the key 3 at the beginning of a drive. Most PF’s I’ve gotten take so f’ing long to unload that the defender blocks the shot more often than not. That used to be a go to 3 to start a drive against someone lower than you. Now it seems more like a trap.
+1, but my PG is usually the one taking his sweet ass time to make the pass. Stops, hesitates for a second, then passes. The PF does take a moment to fire the shot but my PG’s antics gives the PF enough time to contest/block the shot. Very frustrating.

dub365

All-Star 1
What's up with the horrible secondary stats they're putting on cards? Esp one that you need to pay for?

Cortes

Rookie 1
Same here. They are doing every possible things to make AI adv. bigger and bigger.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.