• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Campaign? Quantum Dunk (Aug 3rd, 2019)

X020179

Pro 1
I’ve got 2 108 pf’s With 3pt clutch. Sigh
Let me know if you’re looking to sell Markkanen, I’d keep an eye out for the clone haha. Would certainly be a step up from Bagley. Btw, your Tim Duncan stopped me from going perfect in both of my quarters. Lol

TomH

Pro 2
Let me know if you’re looking to sell Markkanen, I’d keep an eye out for the clone haha. Would certainly be a step up from Bagley. Btw, your Tim Duncan stopped me from going perfect in both of my quarters. Lol

Easy pickings today. I still haven’t risked eating today.

TriggerMan

Rookie 1
There is a haunted mansion pack with a 9.7% chance at a 108 ghost in the campaign milestones. 138k points

Attachments

• CF9A037C-B264-4CE0-B1EC-36F9BB82D42E.png
    CF9A037C-B264-4CE0-B1EC-36F9BB82D42E.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 310

TomH

Pro 2
This is one I have no interest in finishing if the payoff is 108 Robert Williams - an incredibly odd choice for a 108. I hope we have choice of pick with the 107s along the way. I just don’t need a bunch of shooting and balanced 107s when I rely on boomer or the awards def coach. A bench Bird might be my choice.

This promo is for people with zero ghost players in their lineups. And curiously, that BOB Ghost pack is gonna make them have greater chances to get one, since there will be more ghost players in the AH and the prices will go down.

Amma

Rookie 1
This promo is for people with zero ghost players in their lineups. And curiously, that BOB Ghost pack is gonna make them have greater chances to get one, since there will be more ghost players in the AH and the prices will go down.

is it possible that the BOB ghost pack will also be available in the sets along with new updates ?

X020179

Pro 1
is it possible that the BOB ghost pack will also be available in the sets along with new updates ?
If this Ghost pack is the new LvL token set we can kiss the AH prices goodbye. They’ll go to hell and LvL tokens will go up to 100k. Lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It's weird.. there are zero ghosts in my ah (1) rt now.. thought drummond and bill would keep sitting..
I guess people trying to get to 110

TomH

Pro 2
Fortunately it seems we won’t be hampered by no promo guides on Reddit, because, ya know, it’s not like it’s rocket appliances.
255FE7E9-52E6-4BD9-9BB5-3E52BCCE9C3B.jpeg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Fortunately it seems we won’t be hampered by no promo guides on Reddit, because, ya know, it’s not like it’s rocket appliances.
View attachment 1965
Yeah they already said no more guides even when there's a CM but just because we didn't have them before doesn't mean it's not nice to have them

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah they already said no more guides even when there's a CM but just because we didn't have them before doesn't mean it's not nice to have them
I actually liked not having them to an extent.. primarily bcz pack openings are boring when u know what u can get...that was one part of the last few seasons I feel I miss.. I could even get used to dealing with qjb videos just bcz the pack openings were fun.. but the whole test server thing and knowing what cards can be pulled sort of makes it boring.
Another point is that the vast majority still dont get how to play the promos as the guides were so poorly written. I felt they helped us more bcz we could c the milestones and make calculations

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I actually liked not having them to an extent.. primarily bcz pack openings are boring when u know what u can get...that was one part of the last few seasons I feel I miss.. I could even get used to dealing with qjb videos just bcz the pack openings were fun.. but the whole test server thing and knowing what cards can be pulled sort of makes it boring.
Another point is that the vast majority still dont get how to play the promos as the guides were so poorly written. I felt they helped us more bcz we could c the milestones and make calculations
Everything you said sounds like reasons why we should have them lol I don't care about being surprised by pulls I (everyone should) be more concerned a not wasting anything because of surprises

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Everything you said sounds like reasons why we should have them lol I don't care about being surprised by pulls I (everyone should) be more concerned a not wasting anything because of surprises
I guess I liked the surprise.. don't think it would have affected how I played the promo that much..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I guess I liked the surprise.. don't think it would have affected how I played the promo that much..
Another plus is it allowed those dedicated enough to the game that joined communities to get a head start on selling cards before their price dropped which usually happens when a new promo drops no matter how long it takes to get the card that will be dropping the value of the sold card

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Another plus is it allowed those dedicated enough to the game that joined communities to get a head start on selling cards before their price dropped which usually happens when a new promo drops no matter how long it takes to get the card that will be dropping the value of the sold card
Yup. That I agree
. (Though havent been doing it myself much.. ) somehow realised that coins are not going to be a huge problem this season (compared to previous) as long as I grind..

I agree with this. It allowed me to know which players to sell in advance.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.