• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Campaign? Quantum Dunk (Aug 3rd, 2019)

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I agree with this. It allowed me to know which players to sell in advance.
Definetly the same thing i was doing,sometimes even "sacrificed" my lineup if i knowed that gonna get better card fast..,but its end of the season,couple thousands coins less or more wont change a thing

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You need 27.9k a day to get the 2nd ability/boost token by that time you will have 3 107 masters so choose wisely and you can play other game modes to get points but you need to wait because they haven't done the fixing of Dr. J's stats and apparently haven't enabled the points in other modes yet

Altavilla

Pro 1
Is season mode giving you guys points? It's supposed to, right?

Edit: No and yes. (Just realized that the answer was on Stewie's post right before mine

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You need 27.9k a day to get the 2nd ability/boost token by that time you will have 3 107 masters so choose wisely and you can play other game modes to get points but you need to wait because they haven't done the fixing of Dr. J's stats and apparently haven't enabled the points in other modes yet
I think only one master with ability is possible f2p.. Maybe one more 107 with hard grinding

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think only one master with ability is possible f2p.. Maybe one more 107 with hard grinding
We'll see I always withhold judgement until after the 1st day but even then they throw in stuff to help later down the road and with the ability to spam season or SD it helps a lot compared to the points promos without that it's the points promo equivalent of letting you use saved bonus packs for tokens

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
We'll see I always withhold judgement until after the 1st day but even then they throw in stuff to help later down the road and with the ability to spam season or SD it helps a lot compared to the points promos without that it's the points promo equivalent of letting you use saved bonus packs for tokens
Yup.. the milestones seem intentional hence the assumption.
Plus the last 2 to 3 promos they have stopped with the special offers to help with the promos..(maybe bcz they were grindable).. but an extra 120k points from seasons/sd is a lot just to put an ability on the 2nd master..
But like u said.. let's c

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
that ghost player its not a confirmed set? just bob?
Yes it's the Haunted Mansion pack that cost $10 last week it gives 9.7% at a ghost with 2 chances at it compared to the normal bobs with 1 chance being 5%

Semi broken promo LOL. I mean, they mess up things daily, so imagine launching a promo on a Saturday. The guy in charge could be at the beach right now.

Also, the court we get in 2 days has boost too (probaly 10%)

I'm going for Bird cause the boost & ability. Then I dont know.
The 500 cash & BOB Ghost pack are tempting, but with my pack luck..

Pasasee

Rookie 3
The 27.9 k how was that number reached? I started playing the campaign I have hit every single thing and beat every single portion of it and I'm at 6000 which means in which means if I hit everything I'll be somewhere between 24 and 26 thousand can you give me the feedback on where the 27.9 came from the calculations for it please?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The 27.9 k how was that number reached? I started playing the campaign I have hit every single thing and beat every single portion of it and I'm at 6000 which means in which means if I hit everything I'll be somewhere between 24 and 26 thousand can you give me the feedback on where the 27.9 came from the calculations for it please?
Promo is 9 days long, you need 251k to hit that milestone, 251,000÷9= just under 27.9k

Random

Rookie 1
Can someone explain the campaign to me cause I just don’t seem to understand. My question is how do you get the first card (in my case Larry Bird) in order to complete the set?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can someone explain the campaign to me cause I just don’t seem to understand. My question is how do you get the first card (in my case Larry Bird) in order to complete the set?
Do the events at the top labeled by decades the 60s is Cousy, 70s is West, 80s is Bird, 90s is Penny, and 00s is Duncan

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
You dont get Bird as your first card, you have to play the Cousy events to unlock the next one and on to the SF, PF, C

TomH

Pro 2
I was looking at Robert Williams (Time Lord) primary stats and they are way above his attributes. I compared them to 108 Duncan’s primaries and they are better than Duncan’s. I’ve read a lot here that primaries are the most important. But I’m still stuck on attributes. Looking at the huge difference on Williams tho I may become a believer.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I was looking at Robert Williams (Time Lord) primary stats and they are way above his attributes. I compared them to 108 Duncan’s primaries and they are better than Duncan’s. I’ve read a lot here that primaries are the most important. But I’m still stuck on attributes. Looking at the huge difference on Williams tho I may become a believer.
I've learned this much: you can only know after you try them. Sometimes you get a nice surprise or a player that, for some reason, just feels right to you.

We see 6+16 stats. Some more important than others. And I've read that there can be up to 66 stats (a lot of hidden ones). So you never know...

Sirricky14

Rookie 1

Same with Diavolo’s Calculation..

“This time we also get points by playing Showdown or Season. Play as much Season games as you can to earn more points. It can make a huge difference. The calculation is based on just playing blitz events. By grinding season you can easily reach a second master without spending.”

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Same with Diavolo’s Calculation..

“This time we also get points by playing Showdown or Season. Play as much Season games as you can to earn more points. It can make a huge difference. The calculation is based on just playing blitz events. By grinding season you can easily reach a second master without spending.”
IAM not getting any of those doing season

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.