• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALiveCommunity.com Tournament #1 bracket is set

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Bruh..im just trying to consider lower ovr players..and i prevent using any vulgar words in the comments so how was that a disrespect lol

X020179

Pro 1
And? Lower his overall for a few minutes will cause his league to drop to the last?? Just be considerate for other players..this tournament is so dominated by high overall players...
Just because your team (generally speaking) isn’t as competitive as your opponent’s doesn’t mean they should have to meet your standards

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Lol even in MMA competition you can't be putitng heavy weight vs light weight right? Its just how competition are meant to be fair and sqaure

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Quoting lebronmasked in a previous conversation

Jun 10, 2019
Thats how the game works...you can't be match up with same overall all the time..eventually you will still face a higher overall player if you proceed to next round..so i dont think its possible to match same overall

😕😁

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
That's because i didn't matched up with higher overall opponents.but after i found out its really difficult to win against higher overall lol..so its better to have constant overall for the whole tournament

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.