• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm trying to remember what they've done in the past with the pick'em tokens. Im pretty sure you can't just save them all, unopened, until the set appears. Idk
Well luckily there is a gap between when the last games are played and the maintenance that should be the sweet spot if the 8th seeds are locked up well before that

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm trying to remember what they've done in the past with the pick'em tokens. Im pretty sure you can't just save them all, unopened, until the set appears. Idk
This is the only issue right here there could easily be a play-in game for the 8th seed in both conferences (sorry to anyone that I may have told to choose the 8th seeds already) because of the stupid rule that is basically meant to give Zion a chance to make the playoffs for ratings purposes because if you have say a 3.5 game lead then you're forced to play the 9th seed in a winner takes all game despite the 9th seed not earning that game under normal rules
20200731_223353.jpg

teamduncan

Rookie 2
This is the only issue right here there could easily be a play-in game for the 8th seed in both conferences (sorry to anyone that I may have told to choose the 8th seeds already) because of the stupid rule that is basically meant to give Zion a chance to make the playoffs for ratings purposes because if you have say a 3.5 game lead then you're forced to play the 9th seed in a winner takes all game despite the 9th seed not earning that game under normal rules
View attachment 4941

I guess it is there to give everyone (Zion) a chance for entertainment value. Cause the 9th to 12th seed is like 3.5 games away, they need to win almost all of the 8 games and memphis to lose almost all to even have a chance. Which makes the whole thing useless. So the lower teams have to battle for 9th.

And i think 8th seed gets a twice to beat advantage

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I guess it is there to give everyone (Zion) a chance for entertainment value. Cause the 9th to 12th seed is like 3.5 games away, they need to win almost all of the 8 games and memphis to lose almost all to even have a chance. Which makes the whole thing useless. So the lower teams have to battle for 9th.

And i think 8th seed gets a twice to beat advantage
Correct on the single loss for the both seed but 2 losses for the 8th seed I hope that Memphis locks it up without a play-in game or series that way it doesn't drag on and potentially ruin the saved picks if EA screws up luckily Orlando and Brooklyn have pretty much locked up the 7th and 8th seeds in the East now we just have to wait to see which one gets the 8th seed of the 2 which hopefully doesn't take until the last day to decide

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Hi everyone today I'm asking is there any way I can transfer coins from one account to another, I have tried selling players and check them back with the next account but I can't find them anywhere. If I can find few I can be able to transfer by buying them

Naveen

Rookie 1
Hi everyone today I'm asking is there any way I can transfer coins from one account to another, I have tried selling players and check them back with the next account but I can't find them anywhere. If I can find few I can be able to transfer by buying them
No there is no way of transfer. And the auction house doesn't work that way. You cannot post players from 1 account and buy them from the other account.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No there is no surefire way to do that because the AH is run by a bot that decides whether to give you the coins for the card you sold which can be sent to any of the AH servers

mxb

Rookie 1
Hi guys, need some help here: I placed a PF 102 Covington in the NBA Returns lineup and now I'm not able to use it for trade because it says that I don't have items on the bench to replace him. What PF should I buy in order to replace him?

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
No there is no surefire way to do that because the AH is run by a bot that decides whether to give you the coins for the card you sold which can be sent to any of the AH servers
Hi guys, need some help here: I placed a PF 102 Covington in the NBA Returns lineup and now I'm not able to use it for trade because it says that I don't have items on the bench to replace him. What PF should I buy in order to replace him?
Buy the treding one in auction house buy 104 adebayo

Reactions: mxb

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
80 Rui Hachimura or 80 Jayson Tatum

Reactions: mxb

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.