• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Application Update 1/30/19

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
"The NBA LIVE Mobile team is constantly looking for ways to improve your experience and some of the feedback we have received were bigger asks that took a bit more time. Thanks to you, our community, we were able to implement the below major gameplay changes that we hope will keep you loving our game. This is our update to support the upcoming All-Star campaign!

YJiRg6c.jpg

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO UPDATE YOUR APP! Note that not all users will get this update at the same time as we have no control over when Google and Apple push out their updates. However we can confirm that the update is now with them and in their hands. :)

gQn7e6h.jpg

Live Date: January 30, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST
Features

All-New EAcam - Baseline/Vertical Camera
Option under the Settings Menu to switch your default camera to the new EAcam
Gameplay Tuning

Fix for jumping Blocks not occuring when you tap the block button sometimes.
Fix for...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Re: big app update coming

a big app update is coming [source-mr wednesday from discord] says

"app update coming today its a crazy one i promise you will be amazed by all new things

well unless you are a total idiot

just watch out for it on the store "

what will be the update any guesses ? may be coin packs :)

When is the app update supposed to happen?

dub365

All-Star 1

Are we gonna be able to play some basketball for once.....with a purpose behind it? That'd be swell. Kinda bored of stupid drills while fun things like LVL and SD just slowly dying

So who is Mr Wednesday

He <I>was<I></I></I> an admin on the 4katosh forum, but apparently he's left the server after this incident. Not sure why he said "today" in his post, but he sorely jumped the gun. I try to read that server for information and hopefully this time they don't totally screw the app release by giving a specific date because then people will just go batshit insane at maintenance thinking the update is in but usually takes many hours for Google/Apple to put it into the store.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Brian has spoken abt this some time back. It was supposed to have been released with the lny promo but got pushed forward.. no definite date yet but in the next month.

Changes he said was.. more dunk animations, some new gameplay mode.

So who is Mr Wednesday

He <I>was<I></I></I> an admin on the 4katard forum, but apparently he's left the server after this incident.

That last part leads me to believe that this is fake thanks for sharing that and the picture

Np. It's definitely legit, no idea when the update will come but according to Asros from over a week ago, it could come in the current week we are in. Here's a pic of him saying it

Attachments

• asros allstar.jpg
    asros allstar.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,421

This pic has context of why I say it could come possibly in next few days. Part of me thinks they won't do a major app update directly at the same time of a major content update (as in it won't be the exact same day All Star is released) because it just seems like it'd create too many problems all at once. Here's him saying he thinks it's "next week" (pic is week old)

Attachments

• app when.jpg
    app when.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1,402

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

He <I>was<I></I></I> an admin on the 4katard forum, but apparently he's left the server after this incident.

That last part leads me to believe that this is fake thanks for sharing that and the picture

Np. It's definitely legit, no idea when the update will come but according to Asros from over a week ago, it could come in the current week we are in. Here's a pic of him saying it

Yeah I do remember an update coming for All Star but that promo isn't coming this week and will likely come when this one is done on the 8th I was referring to the part that they said the update is coming today plus leaving right after saying something that no one else said is suspicious

"New event progress system"--Not sure what this will be but he mentioned they'd tried to make it so instead of lvl rewarding a propack, it instead rewards a token that can be used to acquire bonus packs from a set (a form a event progress). On the other hand, there was those somewhat cryptic posts from Jenny a few days ago about an "updated ad system where users get campaign progress from watching ads"....So, idk. Could be good, but time will tell. I'm glad they're at least attempting to change things.

Yeah I do remember an update coming for All Star but that promo isn't coming this week and will likely come when this one is done on the 8th I was referring to the part that they said the update is coming today plus leaving right after saying something that no one else said is suspicious

Right. Idk if he left voluntarily is the thing, lol. He'd been a long time admin, one of their better ones (so part of me thinks he saw Asros say "next week, i think" (pic above) and he just decided to run with it lol.

dub365

All-Star 1

Interesting, I'd missed the stuff about new mode and event progress. Thanks for sharing Jack

cire2245

Rookie 3

Agree with dub, feel like it has been a while since i enjoyed playing sd which i think the very reason (maybe most of us) why we are grinding for good cards. Hope they do something that will put out interest back in competetive mode.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Agree with dub, feel like it has been a while since i enjoyed playing sd which i think the very reason (maybe most of us) why we are grinding for good cards. Hope they do something that will put out interest back in competetive mode.
They said changes are coming to sd and lvl.. lets hope it s somethung interesting

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They said changes are coming to sd and lvl.. lets hope it s somethung interesting

And hopefully it's good there could easily be fishes that make it even worse or a change to add something but make it equally boring

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.